Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 13 2021, 10:24 PM

taking about where neighbors send us messages at the top of the farm .mine stoped working today
Old Mar 13 2021, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
taking about where neighbors send us messages at the top of the farm .mine stoped working today
Hi Mom Glenda,
What happens when you click on it to open it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2021, 10:34 PM

it disapears i cannot even see who sent it and i cannot send any message
Old Mar 13 2021, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
it disapears i cannot even see who sent it and i cannot send any message
Hi Mom Glenda,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2021, 10:42 PM

that fixed it i should have remembered to do that myself after 12 years of playing.i will be 78 monday getting old . thanks so much
Old Mar 13 2021, 11:05 PM

I realize Raul and his staff have been working to get us back up and I thank all of them for their efforts. Last month we were getting updates about weekly, sometimes several items were updates, other time not so many. I have not seen an update since Feb 27th, did I miss something? Sure would help to hear something weekly, even if there is nothing completed and tested. Just something to let us know the work is continuing and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for your help.
Old Mar 13 2021, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
I realize Raul and his staff have been working to get us back up and I thank all of them for their efforts. Last month we were getting updates about weekly, sometimes several items were updates, other time not so many. I have not seen an update since Feb 27th, did I miss something? Sure would help to hear something weekly, even if there is nothing completed and tested. Just something to let us know the work is continuing and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for your help.
Hi PawPaw,
They are currently working on the Avatars, Hiring and the Markets. That part has required some additional reprogramming which is taking longer than originally anticipated.
Old Mar 14 2021, 12:41 AM
Account Not Linked

I was wondering when we might be able to buy farm expansions. Would you let me know? Ballpark would be good enough. just curious.
Old Mar 14 2021, 05:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I was wondering when we might be able to buy farm expansions. Would you let me know? Ballpark would be good enough. just curious.
Hi AnnaWalls,

I'm sorry, but we don't have any specific dates for what or when something will be released. Keep an occasional eye on content of message above the game changing as that usually has a small amount of information when we get another update or check the 1st post on page 1 of this thread for updates as those will also be posted there when we get them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 14 2021, 09:55 AM

Having problems with Farm Town today.

For the past weeks I have had to sign out and then sign in to Facebook to get it to work.
I also have to clear the browsing data several times.

Today I get this note "Your browser does not support WebGL".

I am using Google Chrome. Been using it for years.

Not sure if this is a temp problem or something else.

Any ideas?

Robbo
Closed Thread