Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2021, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
How are players meant to cash out their clients if they don't have the facility tools? Unless everyone can click on the 'cash out' button on the top right even if they don't own the tools. I know they can't store their items if they don't have the right facility tool for that facility when clicking on store all on the top right. I have all facility tools now so it's been ages since I've individually produced or loaded my clients or even unloaded my clients as i use the buttons at the top of the facility manager now (when it will be available) or i use the button on the top right of the facility/client.
Hi Axeandra,
The tools for the service facilities are only for using the Cash Out button at the top of the facility manager. You do not need tools to Cash out from the facility. You only need to have fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldEl View Post
I'm still having trouble in my fields as at the very least every other field whether I'm harvesting, plowing, and/or planting there's a corner (square as large as the tool/farm machine I'm using) that doesn't harvest, plow, and/or plant and I have to go out of that field into another and then go back to finish that one plot(s)/square. Still happening on just about (if not) every farm!
Hi OldEl,
I looked at your farms and do not see any problem with them since your farms are not layered or set up with stacked crop fields. Instead of going to another farm try refreshing that farm by clicking on it in the farm selector again.
Only thing I can think of is try deleting that square of fields after you have harvested them next time, restart your farms to see if anything shows back up. If it does delete them again and restart again. If nothing shows back up then replow them and try planting again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 10:44 AM

I have that very same thing happen occasionally. Harvesting shows completed OK, but when I go back to plant, the top corner and sometimes the harvest tool footprint next to it shows up with the crop unharvested. I simply re-harvest right then and all is OK to go ahead and plant seeds. Happens to me, so far, only on crop land not layered and using Extent Harvester/ Plow combine. 99.9% of the time all harvesting and planting is OK and no issues with layered, non-layered fields using Extent and regular tools. In my case, just a rare and minor glitch somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi OldEl,
I looked at your farms and do not see any problem with them since your farms are not layered or set up with stacked crop fields. Instead of going to another farm try refreshing that farm by clicking on it in the farm selector again.
Only thing I can think of is try deleting that square of fields after you have harvested them next time, restart your farms to see if anything shows back up. If it does delete them again and restart again. If nothing shows back up then replow them and try planting again.
Old Feb 19 2021, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Axeandra,
The tools for the service facilities are only for using the Cash Out button at the top of the facility manager. You do not need tools to Cash out from the facility. You only need to have fuel.
ok, thanks. You can tell it's been ages since I've had to cash out using the facility itself lol.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 19 2021, 02:34 PM

I am getting several messages that read "DOTWEEN target on field is missing/NullO object reference not set to an instance of an object". Please explain this to me. Also I am missing bait even though I have fish farms on every farm and only have fish on F42 and a small amount on F1.
Old Feb 19 2021, 02:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
I am getting several messages that read "DOTWEEN target on field is missing/NullO object reference not set to an instance of an object". Please explain this to me. Also I am missing bait even though I have fish farms on every farm and only have fish on F42 and a small amount on F1.
Hi Fireball,
We can't explain the error message, though the developers are aware of it and looking in to it.
For the bait according to your data you have 431,443 fresh water bait and 1,118,841 salt water bait. Please remember we were without any facilities to fill for a long time which if you were fishing then would run your supply of bait down with no way to replenish.
Old Feb 19 2021, 03:31 PM

Minor bug - the selection zone when you mouse over the fish farming plant only covers the left hand corner of the facility, about half the length of the facility. Mouse over on the rest of the graphic does not select it. This means it can easily be hidden behind other facilities and you can't select it even though you can still see part of it. User id 1278858024
Old Feb 19 2021, 03:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeYoung55 View Post
Minor bug - the selection zone when you mouse over the fish farming plant only covers the left hand corner of the facility, about half the length of the facility. Mouse over on the rest of the graphic does not select it. This means it can easily be hidden behind other facilities and you can't select it even though you can still see part of it. User id 1278858024
Hi MikeYoung,
I just checked this on my own farms and I can select from any where on the facility. Make sure it is highlighted before you click on it. Also, you can try refreshing the farm or hiding anything over the top of it.
Old Feb 19 2021, 03:44 PM

I've noticed that when you click to produce an item and you don't have enough of the right ingredients, a pop-up box appears with text that is mostly gibberish, but if you look thorough all the run together words, you can decipher what you need.
I do have a big problem though, my Rabbit Hutch is missing. I had it on my first farm before the changeover, but now it's disappeared. This is very disconcerting as I'm out of rabbit fleece and have no way to get more. My use ID is 1497914343.
Old Feb 19 2021, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
I've noticed that when you click to produce an item and you don't have enough of the right ingredients, a pop-up box appears with text that is mostly gibberish, but if you look thorough all the run together words, you can decipher what you need.
I do have a big problem though, my Rabbit Hutch is missing. I had it on my first farm before the changeover, but now it's disappeared. This is very disconcerting as I'm out of rabbit fleece and have no way to get more. My use ID is 1497914343.
Hi FF1976

Developers are aware of the incorrect text so they will probably fix that soon.

About your rabbit hutch, you have to contact support about that if you want a refund. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have problems finding Support responses please read the following link>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Closed Thread