Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2021, 06:42 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Hi Mary Marcel, thank you for clarifying - one farm with facilities nearly 2 hours to load, cash out, etc etc lol x
Old Feb 12 2021, 07:29 AM

Default Not Able to use SN's tools

She has bigger tools than me, but the game is only letting me use my tools not hers while I am on her farm. I was able to use them last weekend, but then not since Monday. My #is 544758631. Her # is 772969991. Thank you.
Old Feb 12 2021, 08:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
No way am I going to each facility one at a time to work them. It will take me two days to work them all. I'll wait until facility manager is working again.
I'm waiting as well but I did go to my facilities that are not workable (semi, mines, etc) to refill them
Old Feb 12 2021, 08:27 AM

When I harvest the first square's worth of harvest (when I harvest it) doesn't disappear so that I can then plow & plant unless I go to another farm and come back. The rest of the farm is fine but that first square does this. (On every farm that I've got fields).
Old Feb 12 2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
User ID 100008362357274

Not sure where to put this. I tried going to where this was first reported by me but could not add anything. I am missing animal buildings and one FC semi-truck. It is not on my Farm 39. I have them on 4,8,16 and 20-43 with the exception of the one missing on Farm 39. My SN looked as well and did not see the semi on Farm 39. Please replace my 22 FC for this semi.

I am missing the following animal buildings:
-Farms 29 and 31 do not have ANY animal building - Dairy, hen, wool, rabbit and I am not sure of anything else on these 2 farms.
-Farm 23 - no wool, dairy, or hen - I have a rabbit with 3 rabbits in it. so missing all animals in each of these as well as the buildings.
-Farm 14 no dairy or hen.
- Farm 20 has 2 dairy and 2 hen - scared to put anything in storage but will as long as you all know the issues.

Please replace coins to buy missing buildings and animals. tysm, Darlene
Hi DarleneMac52

About your Semi trailer:

Your data shows you have 26 of them, and you dont have any farmcash item missing.

About your missing animal sheds:

You need to contact Support about this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 12 2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roserain View Post
She has bigger tools than me, but the game is only letting me use my tools not hers while I am on her farm. I was able to use them last weekend, but then not since Monday. My #is 544758631. Her # is 772969991. Thank you.
Hi Roserain

Your superneighbor have all tools on the farms, she needs to send them to storage so you will be able to use them.
Old Feb 12 2021, 08:58 AM

Default Animal Buildings

Cannot harvest Animal Buildings: 'Coming Soon' message.

Happens on two different PC's (Windows 7 & 10) and three different browsers.

"Enabled harvest of animals inside a single Animal Building, this is now working for all farms. You have to click the animal building in your farm and select the 'Harvest Animals' option. Once harvested, if you mouse over the animal building, the time to harvest info will be updated."
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:03 AM

Default Animal Buildings

Sorry - Disregard previous message. Harvesting OK. I was clicking the Show Animals tab. LOL
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI Amber Leigh,
I have tried this on several items and could not duplicate it. No one else has reported this either. I don't know why it happened to you but the Sell half is not programmed to sell all.
Interesting. So it didn't happen when you sold half of all your animal products, too?
Old Feb 12 2021, 09:23 AM

I forgot to put this number on my last post about the first square of harvesting doesn't disappear so that I can plow & plant. (Please see last post). Here's the no. : 1219921609
AND, when I water flowers the rain is no longer showing! I really miss that. I loved the rain (if you can make it last a little longer while it IS raining that would be nice).
Closed Thread