Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 29 2021, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop1947 View Post
I can't plow a deleted field, Moved all the trees, deleted field, but green had won't let me put trees back even with crops hidden. I have a brand new farm that's never been plowed and won't let me plow certain areas as it shows "plowed field", but it's really not. Is the green hand ever going to work like it's supposed to, if not we all wasted our $$$.

Hi Bishop1947

What you are trying to do is a trick and instructions are not allowed on the forums.

If you need information about the Hands please go to the following link from our Game Guide where the 3 Hands are explained:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626
Old Jan 29 2021, 01:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am admin in a couple of groups and member in a number of others. I saw something that might help players and am wondering if I can copy it for use in those groups. I have copied the answer which Mary Marcel has given several times in the last 4-5 pages of problems in one of the sections. This is what I would like to post into the groups: "Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and see if you have a check mark for "Show coins and XP Animations" or/and "Show Feedback while Farming" options.

If you have any of those or both of them checked, please remove the check marks and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
We are aware that if you have those options checked and you use the regular tools or any of the Seeders, regular or EX, you get lot of messages on the farm, like 1xp, and the game freezes.
This doesnt happen if you use the Combines EX." There are no names but I would say that the information came from the Forum olr Mary. I had problems with using tools, etc. and this helped immensely. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 29 2021, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I am admin in a couple of groups and member in a number of others. I saw something that might help players and am wondering if I can copy it for use in those groups. I have copied the answer which Mary Marcel has given several times in the last 4-5 pages of problems in one of the sections. This is what I would like to post into the groups: "Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and see if you have a check mark for "Show coins and XP Animations" or/and "Show Feedback while Farming" options.

If you have any of those or both of them checked, please remove the check marks and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
We are aware that if you have those options checked and you use the regular tools or any of the Seeders, regular or EX, you get lot of messages on the farm, like 1xp, and the game freezes.
This doesnt happen if you use the Combines EX." There are no names but I would say that the information came from the Forum olr Mary. I had problems with using tools, etc. and this helped immensely. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Hi Lynne,
We do not have a problem with you using that. We know it does solve the floating text message problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2021, 11:41 AM

still unable to harvest. first happened after the 12th Jan and still is the case.
Old Jan 30 2021, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
still unable to harvest. first happened after the 12th Jan and still is the case.
Hi Rodneycs,
What are you not able to harvest? What happens when you try? Are these layered items you are trying to harvest?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work, please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser , then reload your farms. It will be slower loading the first time as it has to download the graphics.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2021, 07:57 PM

Default unable to harvest crops

unable to harvest crops. Yes these are layered as always right from beginning.
Old Jan 30 2021, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
unable to harvest crops. Yes these are layered as always right from beginning.
Hi Rodneycs,
We don't know how much of the layering will work yet. The developers are working on adding the rest of the functions right now and not working on the layering.
I am sorry, but there is nothing that can be done for those right now. You can try unchecking everything you are not currently working on in the Show part of your preferences to do those. You should also make sure you have the Show coins and XP Animations and the Show Feedback unchecked as they will slow things down specially for layered farms.
There is also a Compressed Graphics you can check to lower the amount of memory you are using on your farms. When you uncheck these things please be sure to restart your farms to have those take effect.
Old Jan 31 2021, 10:59 PM

I am trying to layer my farms. (Deleted layering instructions) it is all red and wont let me

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 31 2021 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Deleted layering instruction.
Old Jan 31 2021, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedoveh View Post
I am trying to layer my farms. (Deleted layering instructions) it is all red and wont let me
Hi Whitedoveh,
I am sorry, but we can not help with layering. Please do not post any instructions for layering the forums. The developers do not allow that. Even though it is allowed by the developers for you to do it, it can cause problems with your farms.
I can only tell you that not all of the layering is working in the current state of the game. The developers have not done any work we know of on that as they are working hard to get the rest of the functions added to the game.
Old Feb 01 2021, 02:53 AM
Account Not Linked

I come by to harvest, plow, and plant twice a day most of the time. So far, when I plant my first crop - I'm talking about the very first click on any given session. The crop is there, loaded and visible, and then it goes away. Now, it's there. Refreshing shows it just fine, and all's well. However, if I don't refresh after that first click, my tool will happily plant over it. This does not give me a double crop in that overlap, but it does show up when I harvest and I need to refresh then to make it go away so I can plow there. This never happens at any other time as I work through my farms. It only affects that very first click. Thought you might like to know. Keep up the good work, guys.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding