Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 24 2018, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDave View Post
Would be nice to see new tools: bigger harvesters, bulldozers, etc. Not the extended machines, but the individual machines...
Hi AKDave,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post them in the Suggestions section where we group them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but instead reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 25 2018 at 12:15 AM.
Old Jan 25 2018, 05:28 AM

Thanks to Raul and the team for another good update. It's always great to see what new things are introduced and I welcome the variety of facilities and goodies that are introduced.
Old Jan 25 2018, 11:08 AM

Thanks for the work you put into making this the most awesome game on FB.
Old Jan 25 2018, 11:52 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - January 24th, 7:30PM

- In the process of converting the old Buddha Shop into a service facility, all the old Buddha Shop decorations disappeared. We just released a fix that will show again those old Buddha Shop decorations, however, although they do look the same as the new one, they will not act as a facility, only as a decoration. In order to identify them better, when you mouse over the old Buddha Shop, instead of seeing the "Buddha Shop" text, you will see this text: "Item Error - Sell and Buy again".

In that later case, what you need to do is sell that building decoration and buy the new one which is located in the Facility category in the store. When you sell the old one you will get your 7,000,000 coins back.

Post-Release Updates - January 25th, 5:20AM

- Released Facility Chains Manager improvements b) and d), see above post for more details.
Old Jan 25 2018, 03:40 PM

New update for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - January 25th, 4:30PM

BugFix: The 'Staging area free space' amount was incorrect in the 'Show Staging Area' screen.
Old Jan 25 2018, 05:31 PM

Default Valentine items?

The release for the same time last year started:

1. 11 Valentine items: 7 at the top of the Valentine category in the store and 4 at the bottom.

I can't find any in this release, are we skipping them this year?
Old Jan 25 2018, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
The release for the same time last year started:

1. 11 Valentine items: 7 at the top of the Valentine category in the store and 4 at the bottom.

I can't find any in this release, are we skipping them this year?
Hi perryalexander

Last year, Valentine's decorations were released on January 31st so they will probably will be released by that time or on February 1st.
Old Jan 26 2018, 02:08 AM

Trying to understand the facility chains ! Failing miserably LOL Can I just confirm that when neighbours export to me, it goes to my staging area, then when I import them, they go to my storage and are there to be either sold or used when filling facilities ??
Old Jan 26 2018, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Trying to understand the facility chains ! Failing miserably LOL Can I just confirm that when neighbours export to me, it goes to my staging area, then when I import them, they go to my storage and are there to be either sold or used when filling facilities ??
Hi barbaraelwart

Yes, when your neighbors exports products to you, they go into your staging area. Then when you import those products, they are added to your main storage for you to use the way you prefer.

You have more information in our Game Guide for Facilitiy Chains in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Old Jan 26 2018, 10:20 AM

Once again, thanks to Raul and team for another fun filled release!

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 26 2018 at 10:52 AM. Reason: rtemoved religeous opinion
Closed Thread