Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 09 2022, 11:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
the trains were unloaded before I moved the cars. I checked the links to make sure that the cars were properly hooked to the trains. I wasn't aware that a superneighbor was on any of my farms at the time.
Hi Soccerguy,
I don't think the super neighbor would have been doing anything with your trains. I did clean your train data. Did you close and restart your farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2022, 11:40 PM

Smile

It's fixed, Thank you. It's very much appreciated.
Old Sep 10 2022, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandycares View Post
I think I accidentally hit a link to block some folks when I sent a train boost request yesterday.

Now I can only send to a hand full of players and NONE of my neighbors or people who help me.

What have I done and how to I fix it?
Hi Kandycares

As far as I know there isnt any link to block someone while you are sending them boost requests.

When the friends list shows up, which filter are you using? You have All Farmers, My Neighbors, Recently Sent to, Farmers helping me.

Could it be that you have already sent those friends another train today?

You could go to your Facebook settings and then click in Blocked in the left column. Check the option for Blocked users. If you have some blocked you can click to see your blocked list.

You can also check Blocked users in your game.
Load the game and then click in Account tab.
Click in Blocked Users and see if your friends are showing up.
If so, then click in Unblock button.

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 10 2022 at 06:34 PM.
Old Sep 12 2022, 01:53 PM

Afternoon. I am having a hard time trying to help a farmer I SN for with her trains. She has set me up with train management as well as design on her farm. Every time she tries to dispatch the train, it says it cannot because there is already an animal container car dispatched - although she only has 1 train on this farm. We have tried clearing meme, browser, I have tried to move stuff, nothing is working. Really need some help
Old Sep 12 2022, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Afternoon. I am having a hard time trying to help a farmer I SN for with her trains. She has set me up with train management as well as design on her farm. Every time she tries to dispatch the train, it says it cannot because there is already an animal container car dispatched - although she only has 1 train on this farm. We have tried clearing meme, browser, I have tried to move stuff, nothing is working. Really need some help
Hi Early Girl

Your friend needs to post the problem herself with her id number or you have to provide her id number.

Also which train is having the problem and the farm where it is placed.
Old Sep 12 2022, 02:08 PM

MaryMarcel - her ID # is 605472072. The train in question is on her F12
Old Sep 12 2022, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Hi Early Girl

Im not sure what happened there but it seems she purchased a Turbo locomotive today.

That Turbo loco is on farm 12 and it shows as dispatched, but it doesnt have any long cars attached if you look at the farm. But if you open the train, then the long cars attached to Supreme locomotive are showing as dispatched in the Turbo train.

Please wait for the Turbo to complete the trip. When it arrives home, then ask your friend to unload it.
Once it is unloading then attach the long cars showin in the Supreme Loco to the Turbo train.
Old Sep 12 2022, 06:13 PM

Default Problem with Turbo train

Hi Early Girl

Im not sure what happened there but it seems she purchased a Turbo locomotive today.

That Turbo loco is on farm 12 and it shows as dispatched, but it doesnt have any long cars attached if you look at the farm. But if you open the train, then the long cars attached to Supreme locomotive are showing as dispatched in the Turbo train.

Please wait for the Turbo to complete the trip. When it arrives home, then ask your friend to unload it.
Once it is unloading then attach the long cars showin in the Supreme Loco to the Turbo train.
Old Sep 12 2022, 06:16 PM

This was the reply we received concerning a problem that I was having with a train in my Farm 12. My ID # is 60547202. My question is how will I know when my Turbo train is back since it is not showing up on my Train Manager. I know the turbo train takes 2 days but I don't know how to check to see it is back so I may straightened out my train engines. Thanks for your help.
Old Sep 12 2022, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
Hi Early Girl

This was the reply we received concerning a problem that I was having with a train in my Farm 12. My ID # is 60547202. My question is how will I know when my Turbo train is back since it is not showing up on my Train Manager. I know the turbo train takes 2 days but I don't know how to check to see it is back so I may straightened out my train engines. Thanks for your help.

Hi Linda

You can go to your farm 12 and check the time on the train itself by clicking in the Turbo locomotive, then in Show Train Details.
Then click in Train Status button and you see the time left.

Or

Open your Tool box and click in Show times icon (the Clock).
Click in Trains button
See if the info shows the time for the train on farm 12

When the Turbo train is back, unload it.
Then use the yellow hand to move the long cars to the Turbo locomotive from the Supreme Locomotive if that is your wish.

Then reload the game and check if the Turbo train is showing up in the Train manager.
If it is, then dispatch it yourself.

If it is not showing up, then please come back here and let us know.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working