Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2011, 10:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen in NC View Post
Thanks for the bait - already love them! Can we please remove the extra step in accepting the bait as a gift as soon as possible? Or maybe just have it come up once? It's really slowing down the process.

Thanks so much for all of the new stuff.
Lol..just came to ask the same thing.And to remind everyone that their are 2..TWO types of bait..I was so excited I changed all my gifts to fresh water bait..should have came here 5 mins ago and looked at Double T's post with pic to maybe imprint that..doh
Old Jan 19 2011, 10:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
Lol..just came to ask the same thing.And to remind everyone that their are 2..TWO types of bait..I was so excited I changed all my gifts to fresh water bait..should have came here 5 mins ago and looked at Double T's post with pic to maybe imprint that..doh
Well people will just have to go freshwater fishing a lot on your farm then
Old Jan 19 2011, 11:00 PM

Thank you. Sry, didn't see the update to the game guide.
Old Jan 19 2011, 11:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever1234 View Post
Thank you. Sry, didn't see the update to the game guide.
Oh no problem I just posted pics as I thought might help some people out too
Old Jan 19 2011, 11:37 PM

Cool new releases

happy to finally get the new farm..only dissappointment was no facility for roasting our nuts...so wanted to see one of those finally.. still would like to see a sand land cover the way it is now is a pita with everything dissappearing under...lol..
Old Jan 19 2011, 11:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Harvesting problem

When I harvest crops or trees, the working bar is there and when it is finished, the crop is still there. Leave farm and return, it is done, shows harvested fields. But it is making harvesting difficult. Is there anyone else having this problem? I have checked the forum twice and can't find any other posts about this problem.
Old Jan 19 2011, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
When I harvest crops or trees, the working bar is there and when it is finished, the crop is still there. Leave farm and return, it is done, shows harvested fields. But it is making harvesting difficult. Is there anyone else having this problem? I have checked the forum twice and can't find any other posts about this problem.
Hi , this is a known problem ... this is the thread in Help and support http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395070
Old Jan 20 2011, 12:03 AM

love the updates -- have a suggestion (been bugging me for some time) - when a farmer arrives at your farm, the "hide" bar disappears and puts in area for test msg. PROBLEM: I sometimes find myself talking to a phantom (farmer has disappeared unknowingly to me) could there be some signal that says, perhaps "farmer xxxx has left your farm"
Old Jan 20 2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
love the updates -- have a suggestion (been bugging me for some time) - when a farmer arrives at your farm, the "hide" bar disappears and puts in area for test msg. PROBLEM: I sometimes find myself talking to a phantom (farmer has disappeared unknowingly to me) could there be some signal that says, perhaps "farmer xxxx has left your farm"
Hi , I like that suggestion, perhaps you should post it in the suggestion section.
Old Jan 20 2011, 12:12 AM

Can I use the bait when using the boat? I am trying to read up on this and can't find anything as of yet. Sorry if I missed this issue.
Closed Thread