Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 18 2022, 01:44 PM

Also, when I fill my facilities and clients they show as 100% full then I refresh and the clients have reverted back to pre fill stage. Sometimes but not always, the facilities revert back so both have to be refilled again which is using fuel twice. This has been going on for months.
Old Jun 18 2022, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
My fuel is disappearing. I have fuel pumps on every farm 7 oil refineries and three off shore rigs. My other farm is doing the same. I just refueled and got less then 4,000, just one harvest of three plots for my quest and this has now gone. Not even enough to do sheds today
Hi corogirl

I dont see a refuel for this account today.

Last time you refueled was on June 8th and your account data shows you have 496,191,018 fuel at this moment.

I also see you have 2 Gas Stations, be sure you are not loading fuel tanks into those service facilities to sell them.
Old Jun 18 2022, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Also, when I fill my facilities and clients they show as 100% full then I refresh and the clients have reverted back to pre fill stage. Sometimes but not always, the facilities revert back so both have to be refilled again which is using fuel twice. This has been going on for months.

Try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a list of unsettings, close that window and your farms in all tabs you have it open.
Then reopen your farms and see if the problem was fixed.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If the problems continues, then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 18 2022, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi corogirl

I dont see a refuel for this account today.

Last time you refueled was on June 8th and your account data shows you have 496,191,018 fuel at this moment.

I also see you have 2 Gas Stations, be sure you are not loading fuel tanks into those service facilities to sell them.
Yes that account did refuel then but since then there hasn't been much increase. That is my Kiwichick account. My Corogirl account was just refueled about an hour ago and currently has around 300 gals. I have never loaded fuel tanks to the gas station.

Cheers

Cheers
Old Jun 18 2022, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Yes that account did refuel then but since then there hasn't been much increase. That is my Kiwichick account. My Corogirl account was just refueled about an hour ago and currently has around 300 gals. I have never loaded fuel tanks to the gas station.

Cheers

Cheers
Please provide the user ID number for your other account (corogirl)

You find it at the botton of the game screen.

Thanks!
Old Jun 18 2022, 02:47 PM

Quote:
please provide the user id number for your other account (corogirl)

you find it at the botton of the game screen.

Thanks!
Old Jun 18 2022, 03:18 PM

Quote:

Hi corogirl

I checked both accounts data and there are no issues refueling.
Nothing has changed for refueling as you still get 300 gas per tank.

I saw that corogirl account got a a good amount of fuel on June 2021, but from that date to the present she got less and less fuel.

Also this month she upgraded many farms. If those farms are heavily worked, meaning they are plowed x9 with trees and flowers on crops, and also lot of water items, then fuel is used fast.
The more added to the farms then more fuel is used.

The account has 13 superneighbors and tools and fuels are allowed.

Could it be possible that this account sold some fuel tanks by mistake? or maybe they are not produced as fast as they are used.

Other reason for this problem could be she is not posting enough times to let her friends work her oil refineries and then refill them so more fuel tanks are produced so then she can store them to use when refuelling.
Old Jun 18 2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Hi corogirl

I saw that corogirl account got a a good amount of fuel on June 2021, but from that date to the present she got less and less fuel.

Also this month she upgraded many farms. If those farms are heavily worked, meaning they are plowed x9 with trees and flowers on crops, and also lot of water items, then fuel is used fast.

Could it be possible that this account sold some fuel tanks by mistake? or maybe they are not produced as fast as they are used.

Other reason for this problem could be she is not posting enough times to let her friends work her oil refineries and then refill them so more fuel tanks are produced so then she can store them to use when refuelling.
This problem is only since my last few refuels and I am playing the game exactly as I have since 2009 so I am pretty sure that none of your suggestions apply. I noticed the same thing on my Kiwichick account when I refueled about the same time and that seems to have fixed itself as I got over 500,000,000 but not on this account. I was checking fuel daily and it was increasing slightly each day but todays refuel was way less than it should have been according to what I had seen between fills, if that makes sense.
I post both accounts at the same time so it's not that.

Liz
Old Jun 18 2022, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Hi corogirl

P S
In the past I have only needed to refuel probably once or twice a year. Now I barley have enough to last a week and today not even enough to do my sheds.
Old Jun 18 2022, 05:19 PM

Quote:
This problem is only since my last few refuels and I am playing the game exactly as I have since 2009 so I am pretty sure that none of your suggestions apply. I noticed the same thing on my Kiwichick account when I refueled about the same time and that seems to have fixed itself as I got over 500,000,000 but not on this account. I was checking fuel daily and it was increasing slightly each day but todays refuel was way less than it should have been according to what I had seen between fills, if that makes sense.
I post both accounts at the same time so it's not that.

Liz
If your corogirl account didnt have as much fuel tanks stored as the other account, then it cant refuel the same amount of fuel.

Your other account only refueled in May 2021, with a huge amount of fuel so you didnt need to refuel again till this year. Corogirl account didnt refuel that huge amount but a good one, and has refueled several times and always less and less. That is what makes me think that account is not producing enough fuel tanks.

Please contact Support to let them check on this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 18 2022 at 05:24 PM.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity