Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11 2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
My question is about the farm pass privilege of having one neighbor work non workable facs.

If the first person who comes to work your facs does not have the mayor complete the work, does that first person count as the one who worked your non workable facs?
I earned this privilege, started all of my regular facs including non workables, posted for help, had 11 come work, but the facility manager doesn't register that the non workables were worked. The farm pass manager says they were.

So, if the first person who comes to work your facs does not have the mayor complete the work, does that first person count as the one who worked your non workable facs, even if they weren't really worked?

Thanks for your time. User ID 100003532236832
KM Farms

PS The above User ID and my question is for my second account. I do not know if it is linked to the forum or not. I will go look to see if it is and read how to link it to the forum if it isn't. Thanks and sorry for any confusion.

Hi Karlene

The rule for the Mayor working them means that your friend has to have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars attached to each train, that way all farms are automatically worked by the Mayor.

So Im not sure why they would abandon the work as it is the Mayor who is working them.

You can see who worked your non workable factories in the Activity panel below the game screen.
You can uncheck all options except for Facilities to be easier to find out who worked them.

About your second account, you do not have to create a new forum account.
You just have to do what you did, you post your problem using this Karlene forum account but providing the link to the other account.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 11 2023 at 02:48 PM.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs