Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 26 2013, 08:39 PM

Good stuff said on there. So many forget it's a game....I have been on the other end too, but I have learned.......I don't want to be like "them".
Old Jan 27 2013, 07:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabetta View Post
I have a question regarding accidentally getting thrown off a farm by inadvertently clicking on an ad that is on the right side of the screen.( more than once) I remember at one time you could 'Refresh' and get back on..but now there is no chance of that. Is there any way to get back to a farm when this happens? I feel so badly for the farmer who hires me since I can't let them know what has happend!
I don't know if this will work but you can try to click on the back arrow on the browser and see if that takes you back to the farm that you was on.

EDIT: I just tried and went to someones farm from the forum and clicked on ads on the right side and 2 ads went to another facebook page and when I clicked on the back arrow it took me back to the same farm I was on, so as long as you don't close the browser it should work.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 27 2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old Jan 27 2013, 12:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I don't know if this will work but you can try to click on the back arrow on the browser and see if that takes you back to the farm that you was on.

EDIT: I just tried and went to someones farm from the forum and clicked on ads on the right side and 2 ads went to another facebook page and when I clicked on the back arrow it took me back to the same farm I was on, so as long as you don't close the browser it should work.
No sorry that wont work. When you are hired the address in the browser bar does not change to a link of that farm. It would take you back to farm town if that was the last address used, but not the job you were hired for.

Once you've left the farm you were hired for the only way back to a job is for the farm owner to rehire you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 27 2013, 07:42 PM

Default Question about bonus and buddy list

If I am on someones buddy list and they hire me from the market do I still get the bonus?
Old Jan 27 2013, 07:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiS. View Post
If I am on someones buddy list and they hire me from the market do I still get the bonus?
No, anyone that is a neighbor or buddy is not eligible for the bonus.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 04 2013, 02:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Not sharing with new farmers when hired.

I have all of the tools and when I am hired with a new farmer without tools, I share the job but have found many who do not. This should be reportable and something should be done. Newbies get disgusted and quit the game because they do not get the jobs they need to advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 04 2013, 06:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueripper@gmail.com View Post
I have all of the tools and when I am hired with a new farmer without tools, I share the job but have found many who do not. This should be reportable and something should be done. Newbies get disgusted and quit the game because they do not get the jobs they need to advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That should go into suggestions section, instead of general feedback so that the dev's can see it.

Old Feb 05 2013, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueripper@gmail.com View Post
Sometimes I miss the "old market" where you could be hired and had a sea of time to do the job you where asked to do.
A while ago I left (as usual) a half farm to a starter and did the other farms. As always I send a "ty for the job" in message before leaving. Got a furious yelling response back because I did not finish the first farm . Nowadays FT is too slow to load farms, so I do no longer go back to see if all is done.
On the market there are all kind of people.
I continue to leave half or whole farms to jobstarters and hire always starters on my smallest farm although 9/10 I have to do "the rest". You can only change yourself.
Mieke
Old Feb 05 2013, 11:49 AM
Account Not Linked

I also will leave a farm and go work on another one if someone else is working on it. Otherwise the only time I will leave a farm unfinished is if it is a farm that has been layered both across and down. They take forever to load and to harvest and plow. They're just not worth the headache.
Old Feb 07 2013, 11:53 AM
Account Not Linked

yesterday i hired one i guess who was none of the buddy,friend, or neighbor and he just kept whing about moving stuff( flowers) so he could fish easier, saying that i was trying to cheat him out of his bonus, and further more he would not get paid anything for all the work he had already done, unless i moved stuff to his liking, and finally after he got his "bonus" he informed me that i should come over to his farm to work so he could tutor me on how to set up my farm so it would be more to his liking...puleeze