Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2021, 08:37 AM

1644870283 screen freezing up when trying to work on neighbors farm. and will not finish the click. waiting for several minute and it just stayed frozen.
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunlady View Post
i still can not get html code on.so what can i do if i can not get this fixs i will not play fram town no more
Hi cajunlady

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
when trying to work a neighbors farm, the screen froze up and wouldn't process the harvest of the trees. then when trying to open FT up again with another tab; it would not load. closed the browser and then opened FT without difficulty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
1644870283 screen freezing up when trying to work on neighbors farm. and will not finish the click. waiting for several minute and it just stayed frozen.

Hi grandmas farm

Have you tried to enter that farm with everything hidden to check if it doesnt freeze for you? Then just show only the items you are going to work.

Are you getting any error message in the information below the game screen?
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:53 AM

Default 1827302597

won't let me in black screen WebGL disabled error.
Old Jan 27 2021, 09:13 AM

Keeps crashing on me with latest game update. Can't paste error code but occurs after in game dialogue says can't perform function. My Windows and Chrome Browser are updated and cache has been cleared.
Old Jan 27 2021, 09:17 AM

When I do my SN work, I can only plant 3 or 4 squares and then my farm freezes up. I can reload and do a few more but it is not worth it. I have hidden everything I don't need as suggested to another player ref 100000669399199 No error message
Old Jan 27 2021, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael381954 View Post
won't let me in black screen WebGL disabled error.
Hi Michael,
Please make sure your browser is up to date.

The try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
Keeps crashing on me with latest game update. Can't paste error code but occurs after in game dialogue says can't perform function. My Windows and Chrome Browser are updated and cache has been cleared.
Hi FCM,
Not knowing which cache you have cleared, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then clear your browser cache , close the browser and then reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 09:59 AM

ID#-100000581802338--gray screen--u75------when I log in it goes to the farm sometimes but freezes and goes to the gray screen--PLEASE tell me if I need more memory or another browser I don't know anymore and as this game is my #1 for my PTSD and depression I would love to get back to it--I know it is a lot but there are all kinds of my friends playing and I can't even get in PLEASE PLEASE help me and ty foe all your hard work work you guys are tuely amazing
Old Jan 27 2021, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnnrgn View Post
ID#-100000581802338--gray screen--u75------when I log in it goes to the farm sometimes but freezes and goes to the gray screen--PLEASE tell me if I need more memory or another browser I don't know anymore and as this game is my #1 for my PTSD and depression I would love to get back to it--I know it is a lot but there are all kinds of my friends playing and I can't even get in PLEASE PLEASE help me and ty foe all your hard work work you guys are tuely amazing
Hi Wnnrgn,
What browser and operating system are you using?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache, closing the browser, then reloading your farms?

Have you done the following?

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl