Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2015, 04:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Just stumbled across a hoopefully temporary side effect of the new CQ scrolling system :
when I stumbled across a farmer who had just cashed out their CQs both the forward and back buttons took me back to the very first farmer of my CQ neighbours - had I not been paying attention could have found myself on a never ending loop
Am presuming that this is a temporary undesired effect that will soon be ironed out
Old Jun 10 2015, 04:15 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i knew it!!!! i had to be good and go to bed for work, and they snuck a release in!!! sneaky sneaky devs!! thanks for the update!!
Old Jun 10 2015, 04:34 PM

thank for updates
Old Jun 10 2015, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahl View Post
Yay. Thank you for finally including some Australian items - there are a lot players here .

A great addition would be some Australian animals and trees - kangaroo, emu, barramundi, etc and eucalyptus tea tree and wattle trees. All produce great oils, timbers or meat.
I am not an Aussie... but I would enjoy those items...
Old Jun 10 2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi lollipopthebunny,

Whether or not the developers decide to up the storage allowed in animal barns is up to them. We don't have that information.

I had a look at your data and can not see any super animals missing. You have 9 Holstein Cows and 13 Leghorn Hens.
I used to have the Sheep an the LLamas also in the 'bigger' size in a lot of the farms.
Old Jun 10 2015, 04:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I used to have the Sheep an the LLamas also in the 'bigger' size in a lot of the farms.
Hi lollipopthebunny,
You have 10 each of the Heavywool Llamas and the Longwool Sheep too. They are there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 05:02 PM

taz I have that version of chrome and it did not help with the bigger screen version i am getting

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 10 2015, 05:09 PM

Do you know if it does any good to have more than One super animal in a barn along with the others we have? It looks like I have a few that I had bought 2 way back before we had the 200 per farm limit. Also If I have 200 in a farm now of say sheep can I get a super sheep to add to the 200?
Old Jun 10 2015, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Do you know if it does any good to have more than One super animal in a barn along with the others we have? It looks like I have a few that I had bought 2 way back before we had the 200 per farm limit. Also If I have 200 in a farm now of say sheep can I get a super sheep to add to the 200?
Yes you can have more than 1 in a shed as they are not counted with the regular ones. So technically you could have 200 regular and 200 of the farm cash ones in a single shed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 05:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the super neighbor does not appear to be working correctly i have my wife marked as super neighbor and vice versa but neither of us can work each others farms without being hired also i set her as super neighbor yesterday but i had to redo it today because she reverted back to a regular neighbor
Closed Thread