Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2019, 04:02 PM

Hi Raul, I am in a panic here. I thought the update was at night and have several 4 hour crops ready to harvest. Will they stay frozen during this process? I do not want to lose them.
Old Oct 30 2019, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Hi Raul, I am in a panic here. I thought the update was at night and have several 4 hour crops ready to harvest. Will they stay frozen during this process? I do not want to lose them.
Hi Joyinlife,
I am sorry, but the banner with the date and time has been above your farms for several days. No the time will not be frozen. The time to waste though for those crops will be about 6 hours so hopefully they will be ok as long as it doesn't take an extended amount of time to move the database files.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2019, 05:12 PM

That was painless. Thank you Raul and team!
Old Oct 30 2019, 05:22 PM

Although there was no notification of the fact it looks good. My time is EST. Shut down after 3 and went about my life. Just checked in and is working beautifully. Good job guys.
Old Oct 31 2019, 09:32 AM

When buying regular products from someone in Trade Warehouse, the popup text show a different product. For example the neighbor advertises (and I buy) yellow roses, the 'bonus' text shows I received a bunch of Zinna. Is this by design?
Old Oct 31 2019, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
When buying regular products from someone in Trade Warehouse, the popup text show a different product. For example the neighbor advertises (and I buy) yellow roses, the 'bonus' text shows I received a bunch of Zinna. Is this by design?
Hi Moose Mob,
You are not buying the yellow roses, but are selling them to them and as a reward you get some of what you have set in your Buy Regular products that you want to buy. That section is for setting up what you would like to buy and others lick on it to sell those items to you. When they do that then they get a reward of an amount of what they have set up last for that category in their Buy Regular Products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2019, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just posted the following update:

Post Release Updates - November 1st, 12:30AM

- When we released the fix above we introduced another bug that caused the pop-up notification appearing multiple times for the same period continuously every few seconds, we just released a fix for that bug, please report here if you are still seeing multiple popup notifications for the same period.
Old Nov 01 2019, 02:22 AM

Default farm cash

10-30-19 during the system down time, im pretty sure i had farm cash disappear. the last time i looked was in the morning of 10-30, like 230 am i had(i think)$38. farm cash, then late afternoon 10-30 i only have $8., i have been saving up for a few weeks to upgrade my equipment.
i do not know where my farm cash went.

thank you
anne
Old Nov 01 2019, 05:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanne58 View Post
10-30-19 during the system down time, im pretty sure i had farm cash disappear. the last time i looked was in the morning of 10-30, like 230 am i had(i think)$38. farm cash, then late afternoon 10-30 i only have $8., i have been saving up for a few weeks to upgrade my equipment.
i do not know where my farm cash went.

thank you
anne
Hi anne,

I can reassure you that your Farm Cash did not go missing.

On the 29th the day before the move:
  • you had 40FC after reaching level 837
  • you then bought Grass with Guidelines for 35 FC
  • you then went up another level to 838 adding 1 FC
  • That took your total to 6FC.

On the 30th:
you went up another 2 levels gaining 2 more FC taking your total up to 8FC

On the 1st:
you then bought some FC and spent some of it.

You can check for yourself what Farm Cash you have bought, what you have spent and what you have earned in the game. To see this do the following:
  • Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen
  • Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log
  • OR as long as you are still logged into Facebook you can just click this link and it will take you to the same place Farm Cash Activity Log
Purchases of Farm Cash and any Farm Cash earned will have a green background.
Those with a pink background are what you have spent in game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 01 2019, 09:12 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Moose Mob,
You are not buying the yellow roses, but are selling them to them and as a reward you get some of what you have set in your Buy Regular products that you want to buy. That section is for setting up what you would like to buy and others lick on it to sell those items to you. When they do that then they get a reward of an amount of what they have set up last for that category in their Buy Regular Products.
Buy - sell, OK got it. Sometime I just get click happy and hope my friends benefit. But... I have since noticed that these are the 'default' items since I ever setup a purchase request. The only items I need on a regular basis are in the fish category and I am sure that is delayed as the marketing department figures out how to monetize that high demand feature.
Closed Thread