Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2019, 10:46 AM

Question End of Flash player

I have read a number of times on different sites that Flash is being discontinued on some browsers, Chrome has been mentioned as one of them
Does anyone know if this is true and if it is, then what steps Slashkey are taking to keep Farmtown going afterwards
I do know Pixel Federation have just moved to "Web-GL" for their game Trainstation but i cant find anything about slashkey and farmtown
Old Jun 30 2019, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman3854 View Post
I have read a number of times on different sites that Flash is being discontinued on some browsers, Chrome has been mentioned as one of them
Does anyone know if this is true and if it is, then what steps Slashkey are taking to keep Farmtown going afterwards
I do know Pixel Federation have just moved to "Web-GL" for their game Trainstation but i cant find anything about slashkey and farmtown
Hi soulman,
You can find the information about Farm Town and Flash player in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2019, 05:12 PM

thanks i need to look more carefully in future
Old Aug 13 2019, 10:08 PM

Default Flash ending

It has been TWO YEARS since the developers announced they were moving off Flash (July 2017). Give us an update.

Why should I spend a dime when we have no way of knowing what is up?

TWO YEARS and you have 16 months until Flash is DEAD!

What are you waiting for?
Old Aug 13 2019, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
It has been TWO YEARS since the developers announced they were moving off Flash (July 2017). Give us an update.

Why should I spend a dime when we have no way of knowing what is up?

TWO YEARS and you have 16 months until Flash is DEAD!

What are you waiting for?
Hi John,
They are not going to change the game over to a different platform until they have to do so. That does not mean they aren't working on it, but there isn't any point to changing it until they have too. The only way you will get any additional information is in the future releases. The developers do not answer questions in the forums.
For those reading this the information is in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 14 2019 at 12:29 AM.
Closed Thread