Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 16 2011, 05:54 PM

My daughter is physical handicapped and the new combine, facility manager and various tools make it so much easier to play and enjoy farmtown......thanks
Old May 16 2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer:Mable Baby View Post
My daughter is physical handicapped and the new combine, facility manager and various tools make it so much easier to play and enjoy farmtown......thanks
That is so nice to hear, that a fun game can be enjoyed by so many. I would not be the least bit surprised if you said she is one who never complains like the rest of us tend to do.

Old May 16 2011, 11:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer:Mable Baby View Post
one of my FT neighbors has Rheumatoid Arthritis and the combine is just super for her...... she barely could do much before she has even re decorated two of her farms, since getting the combine...... i told her about the yellow hand how much it helps and saves you time and less clicks she is happier now.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 17 2011, 12:25 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

my request is simple- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE increase the amount of the factory consumables that we can gift. what i mean is very simple- you upped the salt gift to 200, how about doing the "upping" on all the other items, like tomatoes, potatoes, strawberries, milk, eggs, etc etc????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???? i KNOW i can't possibly be th only person that thinks is a GREAT idea...
Old May 17 2011, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
my request is simple- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE increase the amount of the factory consumables that we can gift. what i mean is very simple- you upped the salt gift to 200, how about doing the "upping" on all the other items, like tomatoes, potatoes, strawberries, milk, eggs, etc etc????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???? i KNOW i can't possibly be th only person that thinks is a GREAT idea...
Well, either that, or get rid of them altogether.
Old May 17 2011, 08:15 AM

Level:
XP:

Get rid of Gifts...are you crazy...I agree Increase them.

Visit 's Farm

Old May 17 2011, 08:17 AM

Level:
XP:

and I agree...Would love to see more farms. Hard to keep up with all the stuff I need with only 9 farms.

Visit 's Farm

Old May 17 2011, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Get rid of Gifts...are you crazy...
Well, yes -- but what's that got to do with it? ;-)

Quote:
I agree Increase them.
Increase them to what? What would the tomato gift have to be to actually make a dent in the thousands of tomatoes you need to run the facilities that need them at full production? 200? 500? 1000?

The gifts should be things you can't grow or produce yourself. My FB gift page is filled with 25 x sugar and 15 x blueberries. Frankly, I don't get why people send this stuff in the first place -- it's not like it's at the top of the page. They have to actually scroll down to find it. When I'm accepting gifts, the "worthless" ones are last. Yes, you can exchange them -- thank goodness. But the animals, trees and baits are the ones I collect first when I'm short of time. Which seems to be most of the time, lately. :-)

So, I'm not saying "get rid of gifts." I'm saying get the useless stuff off the gift page.

Edited to Add: Sorry! Just realized this wasn't a "Suggestions" thread. So, to keep it OT -- I *love* the stuff in this latest release. The combine rocks. I've given up trying to hire people most days -- I end up cleaning up what they don't do, or have to hire several people because one only harvests, the other only plows. One will do trees, but not flowers. So, I haven't hired in a long time. The combine makes working my farms a breeze. Thanks!!!
Old May 17 2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
one of my FT neighbors has Rheumatoid Arthritis and the combine is just super for her...... she barely could do much before she has even re decorated two of her farms, since getting the combine...... i told her about the yellow hand how much it helps and saves you time and less clicks she is happier now.......

I never have understood the purpose of the Yellow Hand....
Old May 17 2011, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I never have understood the purpose of the Yellow Hand....
That helps you move things around the farm without having to click on the item, then click on the command Move, then click to drop it where you want it. With the yellow hand you click to pick it up, move it where you want it and click again to drop it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread