Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2011, 06:24 PM
Account Not Linked

copied and pasted from the original post regarding our latest update:

On the next release we will make several improvements to the gifting system and provide the capability for specific products and crops leveling, each product and crop will have 5 or 10 different levels, based on the total amounts of products done or crops harvested. The level will be used in the future to grant you different benefits.

So does this mean that in the near future we may have something like the 'other' farm game, sort of like a "crop mastery"? And if so, will all the stuff that we have planted in the past 2.5 years count toward it??

I look forward to seeing what is in store for us... keep up the good work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
You have ruined this game - it now takes 3-5 times longer to sell things at the marketplace because on most items they are all now ingredients and you have to "sell-half" multiple times. This just makes it take 3-5 times longer to sell than it did before you came out with the sell all option. The best thing you ever did in this game was give us the "sell-all" button, but it is mostly worthless with the way you have changed the game and continue to do so. I have an older computer that heats up like a firecracker if I stay on too long and then shuts itself down. I have spent the better part of the last 2 hours trying to sell stuff in the marketplace and still am not done. Not worth playing anymore.
My older laptop was also heating up so I took it to a "computer doc". They told me that my air intake filters need to be cleaned once in a while. They did that, and guess what, no more heating up. You might check your filters to see if they're clogged. Clean with a dry brush or cloth.
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

any word on the gliches that selling the market was having? i personally havent had anyproblems, but a friend is, so i figured i would see if there was any info. thanks!!
Old Apr 30 2011, 06:30 PM

just wanted to say i really like the new updates, and i'm glad to see that so many of the glitches have already been cleared up for me. i never lost any crops, and my fuel is now showing correctly.

didn't have any problems loading facilities this morning either, so far as i can tell i didn't lose anything.

thanks for a great game!
Old Apr 30 2011, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
You have ruined this game - it now takes 3-5 times longer to sell things at the marketplace because on most items they are all now ingredients and you have to "sell-half" multiple times. This just makes it take 3-5 times longer to sell than it did before you came out with the sell all option. The best thing you ever did in this game was give us the "sell-all" button, but it is mostly worthless with the way you have changed the game and continue to do so. I have an older computer that heats up like a firecracker if I stay on too long and then shuts itself down. I have spent the better part of the last 2 hours trying to sell stuff in the marketplace and still am not done. Not worth playing anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraglnn View Post
My older laptop was also heating up so I took it to a "computer doc". They told me that my air intake filters need to be cleaned once in a while. They did that, and guess what, no more heating up. You might check your filters to see if they're clogged. Clean with a dry brush or cloth.
I would like to add to what barbaraglnn has said. Laptops are compacted in to very tight spaces. Having your laptop cleaned at least once a year is really a necessity. Dust and particles will build up not just on the air intake but inside the laptop too. When that dust builds up enough around the processor module then it will start heating up and lead to shutdowns to prevent damage to it. The laptop needs to be cleaned thoroughly inside by a professional who knows how to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is where the ads used to be below the game. The only anything will show there is if you have neighbors who have worked your facilities or sent you ingredients or if you have accepted a gift.
Thanks Taz...I see it now....you are a star.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Apr 30 2011, 07:11 PM

I love all the new updates. But it's tomorrow already. Actually, it's been 2 tomorrows. When are the "tomorrow" facilities going to be unlocked?
Old Apr 30 2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehler View Post
I love all the new updates. But it's tomorrow already. Actually, it's been 2 tomorrows. When are the "tomorrow" facilities going to be unlocked?
i hear that there might be a delay because of the glitches in the game from the last update i hope soon tho
Old Apr 30 2011, 07:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehler View Post
they cant work on 2 tomorrow's promises untill they fix 2 yesterday's ago mess ups. Nothing in the game works right now so im sure those buildings are on back burner
Old Apr 30 2011, 07:45 PM

wohoo just tried out the combined plower/harvester on someone's farm love it sure will save time