Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
It's probably referring to the fact you need more FC to buy the smaller tools that is mandatory to own BEFORE the combine will work.
You must own both the 4x4 and 5x5 versions of BOTH the harvesters and plows before the combine works.
Actually for some people it says they need more coins to use the combine, which the devs have been previously alerted to
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
I also bought a second cinnamon factory. There is always a risk of doubling up on facilities, because you just never know what changes the devs might make next. unfortunately it's just one of those things
Me three with the 2nd cinn factory. My neighbors who do not own one will get lots of cinnamon when they work my facilities, so I think it is still good.
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:43 PM

Something is drastically wrong with selling at the market....i am not getting my MONEY. Also, I refueled this morning and should have ended up with over 700,000 and I got 3000....I keep a record of my fuel consumptions. Will I be reimbursed for these things?
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

The devs are aware of the fuel and the money thing. Your products and fuel should still be in storage however.
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:45 PM

Please fix the fuel loading and selling at the market...I have lost so much
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:46 PM

My combiner is working now cross fingers!!! Havent tried selling anything yet - if there is a glitch I dont want to lose out!
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:49 PM

love all the updates except for the notification at the bottom regarding who worked in my farm.. I hope there is a way to turn it off, coz the fact that i added people as my neighbors is enough to know that they will be the same people who will work in it... if you have 98 neighbors and you see notifications every second, i believe it adds time to loading the whole page now that you also enable their avatar or photos...
Old Apr 29 2011, 07:05 PM

Maybe I missed it, but I have not yet seen a response from the mods acknowledging the problems of items not loading into the new facilities??????
Old Apr 29 2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushbabyman View Post
Maybe I missed it, but I have not yet seen a response from the mods acknowledging the problems of items not loading into the new facilities??????
Hi, we are aware of the problem, we have had quite a few posts about this issue.
Old Apr 29 2011, 07:24 PM

Angry To Farm Town Developers

I have had to buy two harvest/plow machines. When I bought the first one for FARM CASH I put it on my farm then into my storage. I then wanted to try it out on my own farm and it said I did not have enough coins to purchase. I had already purchased the tool in Farm Cash. I went to look in my storage it was not there. I I went back to the store and bought a second one not seeing the first one appear. I thought something went wrong. So I bought a second one and put that in my storage and then tried it out on my farm and it worked. I sent some old trees to my storage to plant maple trees. I then saw in my storage that I now was the proud owner of TWO HARVEST/PLOW machines. My farm cash has dwindled down. My question is Will you guys pls make it possible for me to send the second one to a neighbour who needs it but cannot afford it. Also I have several facilities two, three times now with the increases in production, cinnamon, and others is it possible to put in a feature that I can send these facilities I have in double, triplicate to a neighbour who needs it.
But for the HARVEST/PLOW machine I would like you to take one back and reimburse me for that portion of Farm Cash.
Thanks in advance for reading my comments
Johan De Pla
PS: I have been a farmer from day one. Have had my 2 year anniversary in March.
Closed Thread