Old Apr 29 2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanah View Post
Oh I have over 999,000 gallons of fuel. Lots
Thanks........
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I just discovered that the combiner doesn't work on layers.
???

I have the combine, and nearly all my fields are staggered for 3x the yield (6x with the fertilizer)

The combine works great.... what a time saver, not having to plow afterwards.

If you have layers, meaning each crop is laid on top of another edge to edge, that is something else.
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:09 PM

First off, I would like to tell you all that I have had a lot health issues the last month or so. My 2 year anniversary playing Farm Town, came and went, on April 15th, and I didn't even get to celebrate it. But hopefully I am on the mend now, and doing better. But I do have a problem. I am sure Rob, Tony or Tiger will be eager to jump on this, and prove me a complete dork. LOL

I do not understand the Service Facilities at all. What is the purpose of them. Nobody can work them when you post your facilities. I am really lost on these facilities. So would appreciate any help. Thanks so much. And your last 2 updates Devs have been awesome. I am just now getting to learn about them, and use them. Also thank you Mods for the awesome job you do here in the Forums.

Mary Beth Wilson
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:14 PM

Question Problems with Facility Manager since new update

When I go to the Facility Manager to load all my crops.....I empty what has been produced. As soon as I click STORE ALL on the facility Manger...it removes that facility from the FManager. THANKFULLY it is still on the farm...and I can go there and load crops, but it is SCAREY that I could possibly lose a WHOLE facility this way...............whats up ??? (all maint has been done)
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammymbw View Post
First off, I would like to tell you all that I have had a lot health issues the last month or so. My 2 year anniversary playing Farm Town, came and went, on April 15th, and I didn't even get to celebrate it. But hopefully I am on the mend now, and doing better. But I do have a problem. I am sure Rob, Tony or Tiger will be eager to jump on this, and prove me a complete dork. LOL

I do not understand the Service Facilities at all. What is the purpose of them. Nobody can work them when you post your facilities. I am really lost on these facilities. So would appreciate any help. Thanks so much. And your last 2 updates Devs have been awesome. I am just now getting to learn about them, and use them. Also thank you Mods for the awesome job you do here in the Forums.

Mary Beth Wilson

Mary sorry to hear you have been ill, and glad to hear you are on the mend.
As for the service facilities, the devs are working on making it possible to have your friends help you with them. In the meanwhile they ARE actually earning you a lot of money, I think it's 50% more than if you sold those items directly at the market place.
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammymbw View Post

Mary Beth Wilson
The service facilities just allow you to make more money on these items than you would make selling them at the market.
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:23 PM

While I applaud the updates, I am also sad. Recently bought a second Cinnamon Factory and now don't need it. Do need the $27 I spend for nothing. Won't be able to get other things now. I don't mind buying farm cash once in a while, but there IS a limit!
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I just discovered that the combiner doesn't work on layers.
Thanks, this is great to know. I stagger my fields, 3-layer and one 9-layer. I guess I won't be needing this tool.

Edit: I've hired people to work my farm. The combiner works well on staggered fields.

Last edited by Dweeb; May 05 2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zKitty View Post
While I applaud the updates, I am also sad. Recently bought a second Cinnamon Factory and now don't need it. Do need the $27 I spend for nothing. Won't be able to get other things now. I don't mind buying farm cash once in a while, but there IS a limit!
I also bought a second cinnamon factory. There is always a risk of doubling up on facilities, because you just never know what changes the devs might make next. unfortunately it's just one of those things
Old Apr 29 2011, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
When I try to use the combiner it says I need more money. I have over 5 billion, what does it mean I need more money?
It's probably referring to the fact you need more FC to buy the smaller tools that is mandatory to own BEFORE the combine will work.
You must own both the 4x4 and 5x5 versions of BOTH the harvesters and plows before the combine works.
Closed Thread