Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 27 2011, 11:48 PM

Raul, I am shocked that there are no new seeds!! Even with the new facilities, we still are planting the same old things More seeds please!
Old May 27 2011, 11:52 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

toooo many shiny objects to play with!!!!
Old May 27 2011, 11:57 PM

Send a message via MSN to Animedevildog Send a message via Yahoo to Animedevildog Send a message via Skype™ to Animedevildog

I would like to state that it was a nice attempt at giving us what we want clotheswise, but, on that one, I have to say that the developers FAILED. Sorry, but the clothes are no better (even the FT$ clothes) than the stock outfit. The ABSOLUTE worst was the "cowboy" one is about equal to this...

Now, as for the rest of the upgrades, I do like them. I have been meaning to ask when the 5x5 seeder and the 8x8 flower harvester was gonna come out. I WILL have them. May I suggest next is an attachment, (if you have all three 5x5 tools) is an attachment for making the combine able to seed as well.
Old May 28 2011, 12:01 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

honestly, i don't really care about new clothes for my avatar!! loving everything else!!
Old May 28 2011, 12:10 AM

Thanks Taz for explaining how the service ones work.
Old May 28 2011, 12:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
Raul, I am shocked that there are no new seeds!! Even with the new facilities, we still are planting the same old things More seeds please!

While we didn't get any new seeds we did get to crops used in these facilities that are not used in other facilities. The squash and the sweet potatoes are something different to plant.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 28 2011, 12:42 AM

thank you thank you thank you.... love the store all button.... looking forward to farm 10.... now i have to start planting squash and sweetpotatoes...lol...
Old May 28 2011, 01:00 AM

Thanks heaps Devs. Those Wild grasses in the Farming section are just the BEST for beach scenes. Excellent.
Sending gifted animals straight to sheds is a really helpful and unexpected bonus.
Looking forward to the roll out of the belts - it is nearly the end of our tomorrow since the update , so will patiently wait to see it in action.
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old May 28 2011, 01:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the new update, love it. The only thing I really really really want is a way where we can put our animals in our storage without having to put them to our farm first. I wish we could just put the whole building in our storage, lets say for example, the Pig Sty, because I want to move it to another farm but it takes SO long.
Old May 28 2011, 01:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCORINNAx View Post
Thanks for the new update, love it. The only thing I really really really want is a way where we can put our animals in our storage without having to put them to our farm first. I wish we could just put the whole building in our storage, lets say for example, the Pig Sty, because I want to move it to another farm but it takes SO long.

Unless this has changed, you can delete the building with the animals in it. Go to the farm you want to put it on and buy a new building. Now get the pigs as a gift and the gift box will store them in the building for you.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread