Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 15 2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Father's Day is not until next Sunday so they still have time...
Fathers day in the UK is this Sunday coming - 19th June. Our Mothers day is different from the US as well.
Old Jun 15 2011, 12:56 PM

I know people complained about belt posts every 3 hours and the crop limit not being enough but honestly this 12 hour limit on the ingredients and belts is driving me and my neighbours nuts. Who is around for the other 12 hour time on the clock! Basically this now means we get one stab at it every day!
And the 1000 items per 12 hours on the buying/selling is not enough - the market place is full of sellers because we have all maxed out on our limits!
Old Jun 15 2011, 12:57 PM

I have both myspace & facebook Farm town & I am very upset that none of the new releases ever work on myspace!!! where do I go to get the developers attention to this problem? On myspace we cannot exchange our gifts for what we need!! Now we do not get the belt bonuses!! Plz someone help the MYSPACERS!!
Old Jun 15 2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
The next update is to have farm 10 and more levels.

what else is there going to be. I need a crystal ball to try to see if I can find out.

I am hoping for the multi farm hire, would make things easier and faster. A facility manager for working neighbors facilities with 1 click do all like the service facilities.

Have lost most of my neighbors doing facilities do to it taking so long.

A 50 box for filling facilities to go with the 10 and 30 would be great.

New seeds and ways to use them. a few more 2 hour to five the raspberries a break. And some 6 hour crops to fill the hole between the 4 and 8 hour ones.

At times the 4 hour are to short and the 8 hour are to long.

Well no crystal ball, but id did find a weggie board at a yard sale. Need to sit and see what it will tell me.
I too am losing neighbours due to the time it takes to cover facilities, with some going to that ville game.

6 hour crops would be good, or better still - double the time it takes for crops to perish, cos at the moment I am only able to plant 8hr crops on a Friday due to my work hours and my racing on Sundays, and trying to make sure I have vacant farms for the planting of 8hr crops takes too much planning.
If perish time was doubled then I would be able to plant many more 8hr items.
(lettuce being my biggest bug bear)
Old Jun 15 2011, 03:36 PM

"**************I would also be willing to PAY EXTRA COINS to buy special seeds that will FREEZE a harvest when it matures for 1 day so that I can plant 2-12 hour crops without worrying about losing them.******************************************"

I agree. At one time I expressed an interest in a reward system wherein tokens were provided allowing a one-time early harvest per token, in case I have to leave before harvesting a quick crop. Your thought mirrors that.
Old Jun 15 2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
"**************I would also be willing to PAY EXTRA COINS to buy special seeds that will FREEZE a harvest when it matures for 1 day so that I can plant 2-12 hour crops without worrying about losing them.******************************************"

I agree. At one time I expressed an interest in a reward system wherein tokens were provided allowing a one-time early harvest per token, in case I have to leave before harvesting a quick crop. Your thought mirrors that.
good idea i do see its merrits

however i find that farmtown is very realistic (well crop times arnt) but i guess if we had to wait 8 weeks for a crop to be ready we would give up playing but real farmers cant freeze there crops (unless its very cold where they live) so that would be unrealistic farmtown is about managing your crops only plant what you know you can harvest like dont plant rasberries if you know you will be going out directly after planting and wont be home till the morning

i personally hope they dont introduce a freeze crop option

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 15 2011, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirley View Post
I have both myspace & facebook Farm town & I am very upset that none of the new releases ever work on myspace!!! where do I go to get the developers attention to this problem? On myspace we cannot exchange our gifts for what we need!! Now we do not get the belt bonuses!! Plz someone help the MYSPACERS!!
i guess 99% of the population live on facebook so thats where they concentrate on

myspace is basicly a dead website i deleted my profile a long time ago

just sayin

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 15 2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
good idea i do see its merrits

however i find that farmtown is very realistic (well crop times arnt) but i guess if we had to wait 8 weeks for a crop to be ready we would give up playing but real farmers cant freeze there crops (unless its very cold where they live) so that would be unrealistic farmtown is about managing your crops only plant what you know you can harvest like dont plant rasberries if you know you will be going out directly after planting and wont be home till the morning

i personally hope they dont introduce a freeze crop option
I liked a suggestion a few days ago about being able to freeze crops with a limit of only three times a year to cover a break away from home. At the moment when I take a week long holiday in the REAL world, my virtual farm planted with four day crops doesn't quite make it through. I'm addicted enough to this game to be miserable about having to go away with my farms unplanted.

Yep, I do have a notebook computer, but I like to pretend that I'm not addicted to Farm Town when I'm on a trip

I actually would also rather have a selection of crops on either end of what we have now,that gave us a few more time options to use so that they fit in with our real world schedules. Perhaps some 6 hours ones and at least a couple of 5 day ones to cover a full real world week.
Old Jun 15 2011, 07:57 PM

Well, I can't say I agree with the objections to some ideas because they aren't farmlike enough. We never log on to find our farms laid to waste with a banner saying, "Too bad, a tornado came through. Please replant." Or discovering we have to spend a million coins to drop a new well. A little whimsey is welcome in this world away from home, whether it be a dance club, an occasional frozen crop or always fair weather.
Old Jun 15 2011, 08:00 PM

i just do not want to see this game become like farm ville where you can unwither your crops that is one reason i stop playing that game.
Closed Thread