Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
either way shouldn't be a huge deal, although I prefer to check each facility the way I want it.

if they leave it as is ... we just have to START ALL, then change the check marks on 1 facility of that type before the next time we use START ALL.

if they change it to each facility controls itself ... it's the matter of clicking a few check marks to get it the way we want.

the only difference I see between the two systems is the quantity made of say, butter. If you have 6 dairy processing plants and check BUTTER, you're gonna get a lot more than if you have control for only 1 facility. Not sure it makes that much difference, but maybe I'm wrong.

I think sometimes we get hypercritical of the little things on this game. We should still be using our brains to make it work the way we need.
Why don't you just uncheck the butter, and then open one of the Dairy Production Plants and start the butter that you want?

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Oct 20 2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawin View Post
"...When I have my facility manager set to show facilities on all farms, The list jumps up while I am filling facilities. The screen will show about 8 facilities. If I click to fill one of the facilities listed lower on the page, the list jump back up to where that facilities is not even shown..."

Am using Chrome and I have this problem as well.

ALSO PLEASE get rid of the bubble that shows you how much you have when filling up your facilities and factories. It lags and sloooows it down. Utterly annoying.

Looking forward to those new levels
I use Chrome and not having either of these problems.
Old Oct 20 2011, 09:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok....so does this mean we've been spammed? I have seen it happen in chat rooms, but seems rather ineffective in a forum? lolol
Old Oct 20 2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
ok....so does this mean we've been spammed? I have seen it happen in chat rooms, but seems rather ineffective in a forum? lolol
I would have to agree! The moderators are just going to remove it anyways. Did them really no good to post that garbage. LOL!!

Wintery Wonderland
Old Oct 20 2011, 10:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcangel1983 View Post
I would have to agree! The moderators are just going to remove it anyways. Did them really no good to post that garbage. LOL!!
And now, we look like strange ones....talking about a post that is no longer there....lolol!
Old Oct 20 2011, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Not sure what is happening, but I just tried to go to two of my neighbors farms to work on facilities and in both cases all I got was to rake, water, etc. Additionally I don't have any names at bottom of farm for those who have helped on my farm, just pictures and what they did. Along with that I checked my neighbors list and all show Level 0 with 0 experience and 0 coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2011, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Not sure what is happening, but I just tried to go to two of my neighbors farms to work on facilities and in both cases all I got was to rake, water, etc. Additionally I don't have any names at bottom of farm for those who have helped on my farm, just pictures and what they did. Along with that I checked my neighbors list and all show Level 0 with 0 experience and 0 coins.
Zeros on my neighbors pages happen when 1> sk servers do not respond with the data, 2> you de-friend them in facebook, or 3> blockage between fb and sk happens where friends can not be verified. This can be caused by switches, routers, traffic, 404 on servers, 500 on servers , or other issues.
Old Oct 21 2011, 12:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
Zeros on my neighbors pages happen when 1> sk servers do not respond with the data, 2> you de-friend them in facebook, or 3> blockage between fb and sk happens where friends can not be verified. This can be caused by switches, routers, traffic, 404 on servers, 500 on servers , or other issues.
I might believe that except that my wife is on the same connection and she isn't seeing this on here computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2011, 01:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
This is not working correctly yet. I clicked on the Facebook Friends List tab, selected to Allow Farm Town access to those lists, but all I get is "An error occurred with Farm Town. Please try again later"
I tried by clearing cache, restarting browser (IE 8) and reloading Facebook and Farm Town, but same result.
Same problem here, Firefox.
Old Oct 21 2011, 05:37 AM

i love most of the changes; the ONE i DON'T like is the gifting change; i used to be able to choose facebook lists where i had a list of my friends i regularly gifted to; now this popup comes up and i have to choose the people ... i forget which ones i had on my list! i want to be able to choose my list for gifts i send!
thanks for the great game and the awesome updates~
Closed Thread