Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 17 2011, 03:12 PM

I'm confused. I have 16K seawater bait and 20K freshwater bait showing when I hover over bodies of water. Can't find any in my storage and can't load my new service facility with it. Am I missing something?
Old Oct 17 2011, 03:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Great update. I love all the tools for one-click facilities and can't wait until we can do the service facilities that way. I'm sure the devs have plans for that.

I have all the sprinklers and I'm having the same problem with trying to keep everything in synch. It's now getting frustrating trying to work out timings.

I hope the devs can come up with a way around the difficulties we're having with the sprinkler. I personally see three.
First, with my slow computer, it's really adding to my time that I can't sprinkle until after the crops show up. I either have to wait and wait or I have to reload that farm or come back later (and farms are slow to load for me). I'd prefer a method like the manure truck that we can use at any time during the planting cycle.
Second, we may want to sprinkle a 4-hour crop but if we do that, we can't subsequently do the 4-day crop we might plant. That's a bit frustrating. I hope you can find a way to let us do all crops.
Third, we may only want to hurry up flowers but not trees. I liked the idea of being able to access all sprinklers and use whichever we wanted rather than having to do all at once.
Old Oct 17 2011, 03:46 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Old Oct 17 2011, 03:46 PM

Thanks for the update....this is my favorite game and have blocked most of the other games I use to play before.....am looking forward to farm 12 and all the new facilities.
Old Oct 17 2011, 04:07 PM

Default only one issue i'm not happy about ... love others

I don't like the new gifting system; i had made a list of my farmers that i gifted too; and i chose it from the drop down list; now i can't do that .... how can i choose a list of people i already tagged and named for gifting so i don't have to choose each individual person?

Love the other updates! Love this game!

Thanks~
Old Oct 17 2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
I am hoping they split them up so the brown will do only flowers. red will speed up crops, and the orange will do the trees.

I would have no problem doing a farm 3 different times using the 3 sprinklers as needed.
I agree.... even thought the message must BE CLEAR to the players, that each one bought requires the purchase of the "lower" level sprinkler first.

It would be nice to have them separate in the tool box for separate use..... much like the 5x5 plow, the 5x5 harvest, and the 5x5 Combine...... because any of the three, once purchased, can be selected for use.

Old Oct 17 2011, 04:39 PM

Default Bait

How do I put bait in storage? It automatically sends them to my rivers and coasts so I don't have any to put in service facility.
Old Oct 17 2011, 04:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Horses Will Not Go Back Into Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
The stables do show in the facility manager, however if you owned them before they became a facility then there is a glitch that prevents them from showing for some reason (same for the Pet Shop I believe). Put your stables into storage then back on your farm and they should show up in the facility manager.
I did this. In order to put it into storage, I had to put all the animals on my farm. After putting the stables back on my farm, I am unable to put horses back in. Donkeys went back in just fine.

I have seen at least one similar post since the new update. It was about cows not going back into their barn.
Old Oct 17 2011, 05:40 PM

I have the new Fishing Tackle Shop but I can not add either of the baits to this factory even though I have more bait than I would ever use. How do I get the bait into my storage so I can use it?
Old Oct 17 2011, 05:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Does anyone know how to get fish to go into the client shop instead of it going straight to the ponds?
Closed Thread