Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanshepherd View Post
Raul...I am trying to collect the coins from the cheese and butter production...but I can't figure out how to do it. I have produced it but I don't know what happened to it after that....can you help me?
To see your finished product, click on the "what's cooking" tab when you're viewing the facility details. Then to place the product in storage, hover your mouse over the product's detail box and a store button will appear. Then you can take the product to the market to sell, just like you would any harvest.
Old Mar 25 2010, 10:20 PM

I have tried producing butter, flour and sugar and nothing ever shows up as cooking and nothing is ever produced...what's wrong?
Old Mar 25 2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
Here ya go David... I was looking at what the hired harvester is paid per plot, comparing it to what is at the Uncle Joe site and the official FT site.

Edited to add... my columns didn't print correctly but the first number is what was on the Uncle Joe (plowed by neighbor chart). The second column is the official FT number and the third number is what I was actually paid as a hired harvester.

Crop Uncle Joe (Plowed By Neighbor) Official Actual
Chart
Beets 18 17 20
Squash 16 17 17
Basil 23 25 24
Asparagus 18 19 19
Sugar 26 28 27
Eggplant 28 29 29
Sage 30 32 31
Blackberry 58 60 60
Rosemary 104 108 107
Broccoli 88 92 91

The numbers shown in the "actual" column are what I was paid as a hired harvester when I did my test over the last few days. I hired my other identity to do the actual harvests. I did not compare crops where Uncle Joe and the official site were in agreement.
I don't get the same numbers for Basil (25), Sugarcane (28), Sage (32), Rosemary (108), and Broccoli (92).

I got my numbers from harvesting for myself, and subtracting coins. I take the number of coins I have and subtract the new amount I have after harvesting just one plot of a certain crop. There is a glitch in the game that some of the crops, when you harvest them, they give you the coins, then an extra coin to make it what it is suppose to be. If you want, plant those again, and do the subtraction thing and see what you come up with. I'm going according to my sheet, not anyone else's and what I have actually harvested and done for myself.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 25 2010, 11:35 PM

Does anyone know--will the store be getting any EAster decorations?
Old Mar 25 2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliz View Post
Does anyone know--will the store be getting any EAster decorations?
I am guessing they will be here in the next 48 hrs... Guessing !
Old Mar 26 2010, 02:15 AM

Default Production Facilities not working

I have a sugar refinery, a red flour mill and the diary refinery, but none of them are producing anything. I did get one unit of sugar. When I tell things to go to production it says they are going to production but nothing happens. It doesn't go to "What's cooking" and nothing is produced. What am I doing wrong? I have plenty of sugar cane, wheat and milk in my storage so that isn't the problem.
Old Mar 26 2010, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rptrpeg View Post
I have a sugar refinery, a red flour mill and the diary refinery, but none of them are producing anything. I did get one unit of sugar. When I tell things to go to production it says they are going to production but nothing happens. It doesn't go to "What's cooking" and nothing is produced. What am I doing wrong? I have plenty of sugar cane, wheat and milk in my storage so that isn't the problem.
Hi what happens when you click on "What's cooking" ?
Old Mar 26 2010, 05:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rptrpeg View Post

I have a similar problem but only with the Red Windmill

I have just harvested fields of wheat and gone to produce flour they were then sent to produce flour so they amount of wheat is no longer in my storage except the nine units I have left.
When I look a 'whats cooking' Nothing is being produced and I have therefore LOST CROPS.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 26 2010, 12:05 PM

Question Sugar Refinery

The sugar refinery says it pays 2000 coins for each batch but when I go to sell it only pays 200 coins. Which is it supposed to be?
Old Mar 26 2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitchy View Post
The sugar refinery says it pays 2000 coins for each batch but when I go to sell it only pays 200 coins. Which is it supposed to be?
It's 200 per unit or 2000 for a batch of 10. The facility shows batches and the MP shows units.
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities