Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2010, 09:21 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Have you clicked "whats cooking" at the facilities? If you click whats cooking and hover your mouse over it the word "store" appears. Click it and anything that has already gone through the facilities will be sent to your storage bin to sell at the store.
Sweet Lorene... bless you!! Just didn't know how to find them!!
Old Mar 25 2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
You are correct. I checked when I did my next move to storage and clarified it with Molly. You get 1 XP when it goes to production and that's it.

I also found some corrections to be made in the amount the harvester receives on numerous crops. I also gave that information to Molly.

Thank you for all the hard work you're doing. ) The mods make FT a much more enjoyable game because we have a place to ask questions, voice our suggestions and get information on current problems.
Quote:
The list isn't complete yet. I have one more plot to harvest tomorrow. You can get the info from Molly Mew.
Quote:
I was checking on the amount the harvester is paid. I haven't gotten to the others yet. The only reason I did it was because the amounts paid to the farmer for hired harvest and the amounts paid to the harvester didn't seem to coordinate properly.

janisko, I have planted all the crops you can plant, I have multiple accounts and farms, so I can harvest in many different options. I self harvested to direct sale, self harvested to storage, and hired harvest. I hired myself to harvest (from another id), and checked all my numbers on my data sheet, and I haven't found anything wrong with the numbers for any of the harvesting options. Could you please expand on what is wrong when you calculated things?

David

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 25 2010, 10:10 AM

i am having the same problem as far as production..click on start production..wait the amoute of time...and NOTHING...what gives?
Old Mar 25 2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosfiremom View Post
i am having the same problem as far as production..click on start production..wait the amoute of time...and NOTHING...what gives?
Click on "What's Cooking" to check your progress and send the finished products to storage.
Old Mar 25 2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbailey View Post
I got the sugar refinery and dairy processing plant and when I click on the to start they start but once I close out of that area there no production on them Is anyone else having this problem. Thank you! any help would be nice . Love the game
Yes, me too. Maybe I'm not understanding how it works but after I click to process, I never have anything to sell.
Old Mar 25 2010, 11:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default no cheese is being produced

Quote:
Originally Posted by pati10 View Post
Yes, me too. Maybe I'm not understanding how it works but after I click to process, I never have anything to sell.
Same here.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 25 2010, 12:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking Figured out the cheese maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunn3y View Post
Same here.
Sent to production, then need to click on bar on right "What's Cooking" to see what is done, then send to storage in order to sell.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 25 2010, 12:25 PM

Any way we could get a larger pig pen? How's about bacon and porkchops?
Old Mar 25 2010, 12:40 PM

Why only wheat can be produced into flour why can't be the rice and corn too???

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1391962692
Old Mar 25 2010, 01:06 PM

Default Since the update, I can't see anyone in the market

Anybody else with this problem?
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities