Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 10 2009, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Dee McMinn View Post
Today for the first time, I planted my entire farm at 2:00 pm AZ. Time with berries and returned at 4:00 to harvest.... Nothing was planted on the entire farm and I had to replant loosing all that money for seeds, plus the harvest and the time!!

Ouch!! Love all the decorations and fun stuff!! Thank You!!!
This happened to me one time...I deleted one plot and left the farm and came right back...there it was..don't know why this happened but with me it was pineapples and I was quite dismayed thinking I'd lost the lot...very relieved to see I hadn't...now whether or not I was charged twice for the plot plowing I don't know but when looking at the prospect of losing all my coins for the planting it didn't matter...hope this is helpful to you...
Old Dec 10 2009, 11:04 AM

Haven't gotten and XP from plowing since the update.
Old Dec 10 2009, 11:19 AM

Unhappy graph bar broken .

Love the 2nd farm, please fix my graph bar its broken im level 60 have 785895 xps but my graph bar has not moved at all, so like im lost have no clue how much further i have to go to finish level 60???? please help.. thank you for your time.
Old Dec 10 2009, 11:31 AM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Mar 07 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

I really think that farmtown has gotten pretty cheap with the rewards for moving up a level...I just reached 32 and expected additional seed choices...none were available beyond pineapples....I spent a lot of time and ft cash to get to these higher levels and find the rewards discouraging. Several of my friends are Farmville players and am considering cancelling my FT application over this.....in fact I think I just will!

Visit Gnomish Acres

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 10 2009, 11:34 AM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Dec 10 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

My whole farm has disappeared it wants me to reset where did it go and what happened can I get it back only happened after update this week

Visit Willowfre's Farm

Old Dec 10 2009, 11:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayme1964 View Post
Love the 2nd farm, please fix my graph bar its broken im level 60 have 785895 xps but my graph bar has not moved at all, so like im lost have no clue how much further i have to go to finish level 60???? please help.. thank you for your time.
You DON'T finish level 60 (at least not yet). They JUST released the levels from 35 to 60 AND a land upgrade AND Christmas decorations. Now they're going to concentrate on fixing some more bugs.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 10 2009, 01:04 PM

i wish everyone would just be able to hire only 2/munchkins at a time becouse ther are a lot of hogs in there that won,t give outher a chance to get points .i only hire 2 at a time that all you need not 5/10 in one farm come on keep im down to 2 worker.
Old Dec 10 2009, 01:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydeaner View Post
I really think that farmtown has gotten pretty cheap with the rewards for moving up a level...I just reached 32 and expected additional seed choices...none were available beyond pineapples....I spent a lot of time and ft cash to get to these higher levels and find the rewards discouraging. Several of my friends are Farmville players and am considering cancelling my FT application over this.....in fact I think I just will!
no need to post.. just leave
Old Dec 10 2009, 03:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have worked at several farms today and all of them complain that when they refresh their pages the crops are coming back or they are no going away as they are harvested! Also, I am not getting points or the coins. All help would be appreciated! Thanks

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 10 2009, 03:51 PM

can we hire people to work on our 2nd farms ?? I have a full farm of egg plants and I want to hire some one to harvest and plow,, but how do I do it ????? Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has been posted already..
Also thanks for the cute Christmas things, I had to go back and buy another navity set cos the first one didnt have BABY JESUS in it ..its all good
Closed Thread