Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 12 2022, 12:08 PM

Hi Farmers

The old Halloween decorations have been added to the Send Gifts tab and to the Store under Halloween tab.

New Halloween decorations are coming in a few days.
Old Oct 12 2022, 01:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
I should have clarified that the lack of activity recognition also occurs after I've opened the Farm Pass. Some of the goals seem to be vaguely worded and I have to scratch my head to figure what is being asked.
Hi FF,

There are descriptions for all the different types of goals in the Game Guide chapter 34 about the Farm Pass that might help you understand them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2022, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FF,
The daily goals don't change to the new day until you open it after the switch to thwe new day. I am not sure I would call it a glitch, but the developers will see your post here about it and may change it.
Hey Taz,
I had a similar situation today except for that I had already opened the Farm Pass before collecting using the ship manager. I had 30 or 40 ships ready to assist with, several of them of the orange that was supposed to be done, and when I clicked Load All it did. But it still says to do it in the farm pass. I have tried individually loading ships since I noticed this morning that it was not being credited but wouldn't you know it, none have been orange! 602895328 is my ID if you need it again.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 12 2022, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Hey Taz,
I had a similar situation today except for that I had already opened the Farm Pass before collecting using the ship manager. I had 30 or 40 ships ready to assist with, several of them of the orange that was supposed to be done, and when I clicked Load All it did. But it still says to do it in the farm pass. I have tried individually loading ships since I noticed this morning that it was not being credited but wouldn't you know it, none have been orange! 602895328 is my ID if you need it again.
Hi Qivis,
I am sorry, but we have no way to correct this. It will be here for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2022, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Hey Taz,
I open my quests and farm pass each morning before I do anything else. I think this could be considered "best practice".

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Oct 12 2022, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
I am sorry, but we have no way to correct this. It will be here for the developers to see.
I suppose they were possibly working on perfecting the Farm Pass when Facebook took the game down. Meanwhile I shall forever be a Syracuse University basketball fan! Let's go ORANGE.... Although I did just get another ship of that lovely color that still didn't work. Se le vi.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 12 2022, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I open my quests and farm pass each morning before I do anything else. I think this could be considered "best practice".
I do after sending 50 gifts since the PLAY link first opens the Send Gifts tab.

Old Oct 12 2022, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I suppose they were possibly working on perfecting the Farm Pass when Facebook took the game down. Meanwhile I shall forever be a Syracuse University basketball fan! Let's go ORANGE.... Although I did just get another ship of that lovely color that still didn't work. Se le vi.
Hi Qivis,
I had the same goal for the orange ship and it did work this afternoon when I got one in my port manager. So I am not sure why your's are not working. Did you load it individually or with the Load all when you got one?
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Farm Town is now back!

Hi All,
We are aware the game is not loading. We have contacted the developers, but this looks more like a Facebook problem (nothing to do with the previous deactivation). Please refrain from continually posting in the forums about this as there is nothing we can do until the developers let us know what is going on.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 12 2022 at 11:39 PM.
Old Oct 13 2022, 12:23 AM

the removed specific dispatched obviously diudnt work cause I have one and wont be able to do

[Mod Note: Users daily goal is to dispatch a standard train, not the dispatch a specific ship daily goal that was removed]

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 13 2022 at 05:43 AM.
Closed Thread