Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2021, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
2021-02-14 22:56:29.554 WARNERROR: Wait_For timed out: delayed_execute, wait_for: UI_ready), actions: earn_xp:6360:true

i keep getting this any reason
Hi Alexm,
This is all new so don't know exactly why. What were you doing when this happened?
Did it cause you to crash?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2021, 05:14 PM

Hi Taz,

nope it is just causing the game to go very slow i've cleaned mem and reset browser all my updates are up to data windows and browser updates all done. rebooted and i keep getting it when working as a SN per farm i do.
Old Feb 14 2021, 05:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Hi Taz,

nope it is just causing the game to go very slow i've cleaned mem and reset browser all my updates are up to data windows and browser updates all done. rebooted and i keep getting it when working as a SN per farm i do.
Hi Alexm,
It could just be a slowdown with internet, so the updating is getting delayed.
Nothing we can do about that. The entire US is currently in the grips of artic cold and winter storms with a lot of power outages.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2021, 06:08 PM

Hello, Farm Town Tech Team:

USER ID number ( 767142385 ) My farm's gas tanks are now showing 9,273,709 and each of my Oil Refineries has accumulated 1139. So since I still have 5 of them uncleared the total will be 1139 x5 x300 = 1,708,500 already by my calculation when it is available to upload to my farms' tanks to be used. My calculations are as follows:

Farm's gas status as showing today: 9,273,709
Total of my 5 refinerries : 1,708,500 (1139 x 5 x 300)

Total gas tanks EXCLUDING the Refill Station
where I can retrieve from the MAP: ` 10,982,209

The total does not reflect what is already stored in the Refill tanks, so the total could be more.

My question is:

Will that spot that shows my farm's present gas status in my farms show another digit more when my gas status shows more than 11 million tanks? If not, will it go back to just show 1 million or more gas status? I know sometimes when the system does not hold another digit allowed to be on that spot, it will automatically deduct one digit off, which will then make my gas total be read as 1 million instead of 10 million. So, please ensure to allow one more digit to show the gas status in my farm so I WILL NOT be losing more than 10 million gas tanks which I would have accumulated when the MAP is functioning for me to go to my Refill Station to retrieve my gas.

Each of my Refineries is now at 1139, and I have 5 of them to clear to the storage area, so 1139 x 5 x 300, which is already at 1,708,500, and I dare not touch them to clear them off just in case the Refill Station is not functioning to store and record them yet. I can't see the Refill station because I cannot click on the MAP to go there yet. I am assuming it must have accumulated more than 1 million tanks already in there to upload the total into my farms' status. So, please ensure the status of the tank in my farms can show more than 11 or 12 million tanks. I would hate to have my stats go back to show only 1 million or something just because of the lack of digital space on that spot.

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Feb 14 2021 at 06:14 PM.
Old Feb 14 2021, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hello, Farm Town Tech Team:

USER ID number ( 767142385 ) My farm's gas tanks are now showing 9,273,709 and each of my Oil Refineries has accumulated 1139. So since I still have 5 of them uncleared the total will be 1139 x5 x300 = 1,708,500 already by my calculation when it is available to upload to my farms' tanks to be used. My calculations are as follows:

Farm's gas status as showing today: 9,273,709
Total of my 5 refinerries : 1,708,500 (1139 x 5 x 300)

Total gas tanks EXCLUDING the Refill Station
where I can retrieve from the MAP: ` 10,982,209

The total does not reflect what is already stored in the Refill tanks, so the total could be more.

My question is:

Will that spot that shows my farm's present gas status in my farms show another digit more when my gas status shows more than 11 million tanks? If not, will it go back to just show 1 million or more gas status? I know sometimes when the system does not hold another digit allowed to be on that spot, it will automatically deduct one digit off, which will then make my gas total be read as 1 million instead of 10 million. So, please ensure to allow one more digit to show the gas status in my farm so I WILL NOT be losing more than 10 million gas tanks which I would have accumulated when the MAP is functioning for me to go to my Refill Station to retrieve my gas.

Each of my Refineries is now at 1139, and I have 5 of them to clear to the storage area, so 1139 x 5 x 300, which is already at 1,708,500, and I dare not touch them to clear them off just in case the Refill Station is not functioning to store and record them yet. I can't see the Refill station because I cannot click on the MAP to go there yet. I am assuming it must have accumulated more than 1 million tanks already in there to upload the total into my farms' status. So, please ensure the status of the tank in my farms can show more than 11 or 12 million tanks. I would hate to have my stats go back to show only 1 million or something just because of the lack of digital space on that spot.
Hi Sandie Mae Angel,
There isn't any problem with you adding them to your storage or adding them to your gas amount through the refill station. You are not going to lose them. I have 1.591 billion in my gas, so you will have no problem going up from 9 million to 10 million.
Old Feb 14 2021, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie Mae Angel,
There isn't any problem with you adding them to your storage or adding them to your gas amount through the refill station. You are not going to lose them. I have 1.591 billion in my gas, so you will have no problem going up from 9 million to 10 million.
Oh, that is great!!! Thanks for the reassurance, TAZ!!! Have a great day!!!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Feb 14 2021, 07:08 PM

Since the belts/dans icons are not showing when we open a facility, are we getting credit towards our belts/dans when we load our facilities?
Old Feb 14 2021, 07:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbhg1221 View Post
Since the belts/dans icons are not showing when we open a facility, are we getting credit towards our belts/dans when we load our facilities?
Hi Barbhg,
You are getting the bonus batches for your current belt/dan level. We don't know if anything is being added as far as future belts/dans.
Old Feb 14 2021, 07:44 PM

Default market

WebGL 2.0Web Gd Men: 104/256 MB Managed Men : 76 MB Unity Men:28 MB Video Men :512Men no market or inn.
Old Feb 14 2021, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goarge anderson View Post
WebGL 2.0Web Gd Men: 104/256 MB Managed Men : 76 MB Unity Men:28 MB Video Men :512Men no market or inn.
Hi Goarge Anderson,
I moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread as you can open your farms and play.
The markets and inn are not available yet. This is a restricted version of the game as not all functions have been added into it yet. The developers ar4e working hard to get the rest of the functions added back into the game.
You can find what is available in the first post of this thread. You can also watch that post to see what they add the next time they release more functions.
Closed Thread