Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2021, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ13 View Post
Id. 100000187697715

On Farm 1 my Watermill does not show up. It will not let me put anything in its spot but I cannot see it or farm it.

The Gold Ore in the Mineral Mine does not update when Start All is selected. It must be done by itself. It happens on all my Mines (Farms 15, 20, and 22).

Thanks,
Debbie
Hi Debbie,
The watermill missing is a known issue by the developers and they will get it fixed.

For the mineral mine this is also known about the check boxes. The developers are aware of this one too and will have to fix it. In the mean time you will have to continue starting those separately in each mine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 10:27 PM
Promising Farmer ( Level 7 )

Farmer Since: Jan 20 2021
Level:
Trophies: 2
XP:
Exclamation helping

what level do you need to be to go to market and get hired to harvest other farmers fields.

tx you

Visit Sherri's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 11 2021, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy-Granny57 View Post
what level do you need to be to go to market and get hired to harvest other farmers fields.

tx you
Hi Happy-Granny,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements section thread about the Game Migration Updates.
The markets are not available yet for anyone. We would first need the avatars added back into the game so you can see each other. Then the markets have to be added back in. The developers are working on getting the rest of the functions back into the game.
You can see what is currently available in the firsp ost of this thread. You can also watch that post for future additions into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 10:47 PM

Taz,

Thanks for the quick reply. Appreciate the information about what is happening with those two items and that they are known bugs.

Thanks,
Debbie
Old Feb 12 2021, 01:43 AM

USER # 1757790552 , my farm is liked here.
The search tool seems to be working properly, I used it to ck on the Stone fences on my farm. BUT I am supposed to have a Transplanter (4 x 4) in my tool box, it's not there. I do have a Transplanter in my storage. but when using the search tool, I cannot find it, anywhere on my farms. I went through every farm using both the Highlight function and the Hide function and the Transplanter doesn't show up anywhere. 3 '0's' every time.
Old Feb 12 2021, 02:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
USER # 1757790552 , my farm is liked here.
The search tool seems to be working properly, I used it to ck on the Stone fences on my farm. BUT I am supposed to have a Transplanter (4 x 4) in my tool box, it's not there. I do have a Transplanter in my storage. but when using the search tool, I cannot find it, anywhere on my farms. I went through every farm using both the Highlight function and the Hide function and the Transplanter doesn't show up anywhere. 3 '0's' every time.
anything greyed out is not yet available.. we have to wait for the developers to add it back into the game..
Old Feb 12 2021, 02:55 AM

Default dissapointed

This update is a joke We were changed over before we should have, almost a month and we can only do 4 things. The time it will take to do 1 facility at a time makes no cense. Some have over 100 facilities on a farm and some are stacked on top of one another. I am over 12 years playing farmtown not sure how much longer I will stay but I do have a life and will not sit all day on the computer to work facilities. Where are these products going? Sorry did not mean to be rude but sad I can no longer play normal farming.
Old Feb 12 2021, 03:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by charturner View Post
This update is a joke We were changed over before we should have, almost a month and we can only do 4 things. The time it will take to do 1 facility at a time makes no cense. Some have over 100 facilities on a farm and some are stacked on top of one another. I am over 12 years playing farmtown not sure how much longer I will stay but I do have a life and will not sit all day on the computer to work facilities. Where are these products going? Sorry did not mean to be rude but sad I can no longer play normal farming.
It took me 45 mins to do 336 facilities on one farm. You have facs showing, click on one, start all products then hide the fac, do the next one, and just repeat til all are done and hidden..
Old Feb 12 2021, 04:39 AM

i have lost all my animal buildings , my user id is 644056749

i dont know how it happened but went a checked everything and somehow show animal buildings had become unchecked ,so panic over but just thought i would leave this post in case anyone had the same thing

Last edited by roz1972; Feb 12 2021 at 04:44 AM.
Old Feb 12 2021, 06:29 AM

User ID 100008362357274

Not sure where to put this. I tried going to where this was first reported by me but could not add anything. I am missing animal buildings and one FC semi-truck. It is not on my Farm 39. I have them on 4,8,16 and 20-43 with the exception of the one missing on Farm 39. My SN looked as well and did not see the semi on Farm 39. Please replace my 22 FC for this semi.

I am missing the following animal buildings:
-Farms 29 and 31 do not have ANY animal building - Dairy, hen, wool, rabbit and I am not sure of anything else on these 2 farms.
-Farm 23 - no wool, dairy, or hen - I have a rabbit with 3 rabbits in it. so missing all animals in each of these as well as the buildings.
-Farm 14 no dairy or hen.
- Farm 20 has 2 dairy and 2 hen - scared to put anything in storage but will as long as you all know the issues.

Please replace coins to buy missing buildings and animals. tysm, Darlene
Closed Thread