Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2021, 10:21 AM

Default loading time

user# 1402942893
Continuing slow loading average load time is 17 minutes ???
All checks and updates done as per instructed. Called in Geek squad to insure it was done correctly. This conversion is getting very frustrating not all features work and some that do are not working properly! i.e. fertilized harvests not getting double exp points - fishing not registering proper numbers in storage - gifts from others disappear when accepted - still not able to work facilities or load /unload trains - not getting exp points for visiting neighbors there may be more that I'm forgetting PLEASE try to repair!
Old Feb 09 2021, 10:30 AM

Forum
All checks and updates done as per instructed. Called in Geek squad to insure it was done correctly. This conversion is getting very frustrating not all features work and some that do are not working properly! i.e. fertilized harvests not getting double exp points - fishing not registering proper numbers in storage - gifts from others disappear when accepted - still not able to work facilities or load /unload trains - not getting exp points for visiting neighbors there may be more that I'm forgetting PLEASE try to repair!
Old Feb 09 2021, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossill View Post
user# 1402942893
Hi fossil,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread since you are able to load the game. Please post problems or questions in this thread for any function currently in the game.
For your slow loading, do you have your browser set to automatically clkean it's cache? If you do try turning that off and see if your farms load faster. When the game first loads it has to download all the graphics for your farms. If the cache is being cleared when you close the browser then it has to download those every time. If that is not set then please check the items in the first post of the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Please note that when you harvest you don't get exp points. If you are using a combine you will get exp points for plowing and for the seeds you plant, but not for harvesting.

Do you normally hire someone to fish? If so then when you do the fishing yourself you will not get as many fish as you would from them doing the work. Also you will not get as many if you run out of bait.

For gifts, if those are multiple gifts from the same person as many do then they may not all show up. If you are not getting any gifts you may have stuck gifts that have already been accepted so can't be again.
If you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

You can accept/exchange them one at a time BUT if they are ones you have tried accepting but did not get, that is because they are ones that you have already accepted at a previous time that did not clear from that area. If that's the case you will have to clear them out of that section. To do that go back to that page and click the X instead of Accept to clear them all out. If you have a considerable amount of gifts and clearing the first lot you see does not resolve the problem with My Requests you may have to go back to that page to more or all of them out.

If you are not sure how to accept/exchange/return gifts using that area of Facebook please click on this link which will help you with that: Old Method of Accpting/Exchanging Gifts
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 10:38 AM

Default XP points

Hello,
I have a question.....since the migration I have not leveled up and right before the migration I was about to level up and I have been planting and working my farms but I am still stuck at the same level. Will my levels be updated once all the migration is finally done and complete? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Oh and one more thing should I be working all jobs on my farms?

Thank you,
Texas Gal...Betty
Old Feb 09 2021, 11:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Default juejo ayuda

no puedo jugar quien me ayuda por favor
Old Feb 09 2021, 11:19 AM

Exclamation Flower harvester (784) not getting all the flowers!

ID number: 1390013558

Have to click multiple times to get all the flowers harvested that used to be done in one click. Seems to be a bug. Does it on several farms but not all.
Old Feb 09 2021, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4zs View Post
Hello,
I have a question.....since the migration I have not leveled up and right before the migration I was about to level up and I have been planting and working my farms but I am still stuck at the same level. Will my levels be updated once all the migration is finally done and complete? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Oh and one more thing should I be working all jobs on my farms?

Thank you,
Texas Gal...Betty
Hi Betty,
You are close but not quite to the next level. You can find the information for the levels and how much experience points you need for the next one in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJennie View Post
ID number: 1390013558

Have to click multiple times to get all the flowers harvested that used to be done in one click. Seems to be a bug. Does it on several farms but not all.
Hi MsJennie,
If you are having to water the flowers before harvesting refresh the farm before you try harvesting. If you don't then it will look like they are not getting all the flowers.
Harvest as you normally would and then refresh the farm. You should see that they are all done, but the graphics didn't clear.
Old Feb 09 2021, 12:38 PM

1811185669 Frances
Game not fun anymore when whole game does not work
Old Feb 09 2021, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancesWillson View Post
1811185669 Frances
Game not fun anymore when whole game does not work
Hi Frances,
I am sorry, but it takes time to convert a game as complex as this one to a whole new programming language. I assure you the developers are working hard at getting the rest of the functions added back into the game.
Closed Thread