Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 26 2012, 06:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
All of my train cars left the station at the same time; yet, 3 of my cars say they have - "22 markets in 2 days" left to go. Wassup?
All of your train cars have the same amount of time left, some of them just doesn't have the space to have the time remaining in the box. If you see time remaining in one of the boxes, that is how much time will be left on the rest of the train also. On the last day it will show hours left, then minutes left till the train arrives.
Old Aug 27 2012, 10:17 AM

Ok, am going to sound a bit thick here,but what do the trains and carriages do?
Old Aug 27 2012, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsidelady View Post
Ok, am going to sound a bit thick here,but what do the trains and carriages do?
There is a Chapter in the Game Guide that is devoted just to Trains. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2012, 01:50 PM
Account Not Linked

It sure would be nice to have at least ONE of those freight-carrying train cars that would allow people without the means of having to use cash (to buy FCash) to use. You offer the locomotive, why not one freight for coins.....
Old Sep 11 2012, 04:15 PM

I have all the trains avail and they just fit on one side of my farm . Have not figured out how to couple a train together from a turn. I know they said we could do it, but have not got that figured out as of yet. Love the trains doing the factories for others that is awesome.
Old Sep 11 2012, 04:19 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by God's Saving Grace Of 3 View Post
I have all the trains avail and they just fit on one side of my farm . Have not figured out how to couple a train together from a turn. I know they said we could do it, but have not got that figured out as of yet. Love the trains doing the factories for others that is awesome.
Hi there,

I've moved your post into general feedback for trains as it was not a suggestion and replies to posts are not permitted there.

The game guide will show you an example of how to make a train turn a corner.Here's the link to that post..........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post5272586

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 11 2012, 04:31 PM

I don't mind paying for the trains, love the idea of doing work in other peoples factories and services and not having to click every factory on that farm. The trains are very cool I now own them all until the next update at least lol. Good job
Old Sep 17 2012, 08:59 AM

My train has been out way longer than 7 days! What is wrong? This makes the second time this has happened. Could you maybe put a notice over the train (when you float your cerser over it.) that will tell us when the train is due back?

Last edited by rabbit8; Sep 17 2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old Sep 17 2012, 09:32 AM

I have had no problems with the trains since the first week. But I am unable to buy the purple plower-harvester-planter and put it into storage. It keeps saying "try again later" and vanishing completely when I refresh and demanding that I purchase it again. I think they need to fix old issues before they add any more boxcars for the train that may or may not have problems of their own. And yes, I have written to the customer service link to get my 135 farm cash refund.
Old Sep 17 2012, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have had no problems with the trains since the first week. But I am unable to buy the purple plower-harvester-planter and put it into storage. It keeps saying "try again later" and vanishing completely when I refresh and demanding that I purchase it again. I think they need to fix old issues before they add any more boxcars for the train that may or may not have problems of their own. And yes, I have written to the customer service link to get my 135 farm cash refund.
Were you able to set it down on your farm? If so then while it is sitting there, save, clear your cache, and restart your farm. Then try putting it into storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity