Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 01 2023, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgar View Post
I just started back on farmtown yesterday. I am able to go to the market but there is never anyone else there. The same with the Inn and the Real Estate Office. I went to the Inn to get hired by a neighbor, he was able to see me, but I couldn't see anyone and he hired me, but I didn't get the request.
Not sure if I have a setting that I need to adjust or something.
Thank you
Hi Sandgar,
I moved your post to the thread about the markets. Please make sure that you are on-line (the plug at the top right next to the question mark) green.
If it is then try changing your language to anything other than english US in your preferences, click the green check at the bottom, then close and reopen your farms. Then reset the language to english US, click the green check, then close and reopen your farms and go to the job market to see if you see anyone there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2023, 12:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Copy/Paste

I was ready to get all grumpy regarding cut/copy/paste so I did a little googling instead.

Don't forget international characters.
Old Jan 04 2023, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I was ready to get all grumpy regarding cut/copy/paste so I did a little googling instead.

Don't forget international characters.
Hi TsunamiVince

I deleted the links you posted as outside links are not allowed on the forum.

WebGL provides very limited support for copy and paste so developers had to implement it from scratch.

If the method of using the mouse to highlight what you want to Copy/Paste/Cut and right clicking the menu options doesn't work, you can try highlighting only the word(s) you want to copy/cut or paste and then try using the following on your keyboard:

Windows Users:
CTRL+C (Copiar)
CTRL+X (Cortar)
CTRL+V (Pegar)

Mac Users:
Command (or Cmd) ⌘-C (Copiar)
Command (or Cmd) ⌘-X (Cortar)
Command (or Cmd) ⌘-V (Pegar)
Old Jan 04 2023, 01:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The standard cut/copy/paste response is not good enough, which is why I posted those links. I included links to actual source code to at least three examples of cut/copy/paste that work a billion times better than the way it does currently.
Old Jan 04 2023, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
The standard cut/copy/paste response is not good enough, which is why I posted those links. I included links to actual source code to at least three examples of cut/copy/paste that work a billion times better than the way it does currently.
If you wish you can send those links to Support.

This is the link to contact them:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
Old Jan 05 2023, 08:48 PM

Hi Taz. When I go to the market I am unable to see anyone, and one of my neighbors came and they can see me, they can send me a request, but I don't get it. I am unable to hire anyone or see anyone. I changed the language preference and nothing changed. I don't know what else to do.
Thanks
sandgar
Old Jan 05 2023, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgar View Post
Hi Taz. When I go to the market I am unable to see anyone, and one of my neighbors came and they can see me, they can send me a request, but I don't get it. I am unable to hire anyone or see anyone. I changed the language preference and nothing changed. I don't know what else to do.
Thanks
sandgar
Hi Sandgar,
Are you using CCleaner with Kamo installed. Kamo has been known to cause you to not see any one in the markets. If you are using that uninstall the Kamo and that should correct it.
If you are not using that then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2023, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandgar,
Are you using CCleaner with Kamo installed. Kamo has been known to cause you to not see any one in the markets. If you are using that uninstall the Kamo and that should correct it.
If you are not using that then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
I am not using either of these apps and I am having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Jan 10 2023, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
I am not using either of these apps and I am having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi bbarksda

Are you sure you dont use Kamo, Avast or any other online tracking blocker which are usually part of your antivirus?
Please check again and if you find any of them, then disable them, restart your computer and then try to go to market again.

You can also try to change your language in your preferences, the wrench, to any other languange and then reload the game. Then change it back to English US and reload again. Check if you can see people at market.

If nothing works for you, then contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 10 2023, 01:51 PM

Default Can;t see farners in market

4 days and I still can't see farmers in the market. I have done everything you posted above to do including calling tech support for my antivirus. Antivirus was sut off so we came to the conclusion it is in the farmtown site. I don't work fronm there often but like to once in awhile. Whar else can I try? At least I can get to my farms which is a good thing