Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2022, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I have always gone to the search box, typed in the crop which has then showed up and begun planting but alas this no longer works since the latest update.
Hi rodneycs

I just tried what you said and it works for me.

I opened the store, then click in the search box and typed the name of the crop.
I tried this with the tool in my hands and with no tool at all, and it worked for me both ways.

Are you clicking in the search box and then you start typing?

Are you using a saved link in your browser to load the game? If so, please use the game icon in your facebook home page.
Old Apr 02 2022, 08:12 AM

Hi farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - April 2nd, 1:30AM

- Released 15 Easter decorations, 11 at the top of the Easter category at the Store and 4 at the bottom.
Old Apr 02 2022, 09:50 AM

A message keeps popping up while I am playing FarmTown titled "This content is no longer available". I can clear it off, but it keeps coming back. This started a couple of days ago. How do I get rid of it permanetly?

Last edited by Billy Pier; Apr 02 2022 at 09:52 AM. Reason: misspelled words
Old Apr 02 2022, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Pier View Post
A message keeps popping up while I am playing FarmTown titled "Thios content is no longer available". I can clearn it off, but it keeps coming back. This started a couple of days ago. How do I get rid of it permanetly?
Hi Billy Pier

That message is from Facebook not from the game.

Do you remember if you got any warning from facebook for doing something they think is against their community rules? Maybe sharing links to different facebook groups or posting facilities, bonuses, ingredients very fast.

In any case you could contact Facebook using the Report a problem but not sure they will answer you.
Old Apr 04 2022, 01:40 AM

Default Super Facilities randomization

ID number ( 730978358 )

Please could someone check the super facility randomization
I seem to be getting the same few facilities time and time again
This week i have the Turbo semi truck again which i only had a couple of weeks ago
there are so many facilities used this shouldnt be happening so often

Ian
Old Apr 04 2022, 09:01 AM

I recently reported that while playing on FarmTown I was receiving a message that is titled "This content is no longer available". I got a response from a marymarcel telling me that the message I am getting is from Facebook not from the game. This maybe so but I only get the message when I go to requests. Each time I start a request I receive the message three (3) times and have to clear it three (3) times before I can finish hires or refer clients. Seems to me this message is directly game related. Thank you.
Old Apr 04 2022, 09:04 AM

P.S. No I did not get any kind of warning or notification from Facebook about anything.
Old Apr 04 2022, 09:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Pier View Post
I recently reported that while playing on FarmTown I was receiving a message that is titled "This content is no longer available". I got a response from a marymarcel telling me that the message I am getting is from Facebook not from the game. This maybe so but I only get the message when I go to requests. Each time I start a request I receive the message three (3) times and have to clear it three (3) times before I can finish hires or refer clients. Seems to me this message is directly game related. Thank you.
Hi Billy Pier,
The game is played through Facebook which means some of the interaction between the game (like getting user information for request) has to come from Facebook. If there is glitch and the data is not being sent to the game by Facebook then you get that Facebook message. There is nothing the developers can do to the game to fix this happening.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2022, 06:34 AM

Default posting ingredients fails

hi

from time to time but now the second time
it wont let me post 2x 5 ingredients

i post 1.05 am and 1.05 pm
but today its the second time i cant post at 1.05 pm
normal it works and i do allways all at the same time
and i still have the pop up bug and the fb wall bug
playing is very awfull at the moment
what went wrong?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43

tino
Old Apr 05 2022, 07:33 AM

Default banned from forum

somehow my husband and I are banned from forum on daily base. We can play FT. Sending a message to s/k and a few hours later we have access again.
To be banned again lateron. This is going on for days now.

The message we get is: "the administrator hans banned your ip adress from forum." click on link to contact administrator. However, link does not work.
Closed Thread