Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2015, 12:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty for up date. but i am having issues all my building are showing even though i do not have it check
Hi,

Check your game settings. There is now one for buildings (decorative) and Facilities. When the game was updated, the facilities setting was checked, please set it to your choice.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 14 2015, 12:49 PM

Opening facilities from within the Quest
Raoul your abilities are way beyond Best!
In every particular you are spectacular
We probably all say the same
'cause you my dear have over the years
enhanced every part of this Game.
Have been playing The Game for a number of years now and I have never stayed bored for long, even at the start when we had just one field which we could only decorate I enjoyed doing so every day. I imagine that there may be a number of Raouls slaving over new ways and means, Chink wi' I, to you all my friends, you are doing a fantastic job!
You too Mods xxx
Old Feb 14 2015, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

6. Open a facility from inside the Quest Manager: When there is a quest step that requires to complete a product in a facility, you can now open that facility clicking the 'Open' button and start your productions without having to close the Quest Manager.

AWESOME! Thank you! Thank you! This one ability will increase my quest participation significantly. Your team continues to do such a great job of improving this game. Very much appreciated!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Feb 14 2015, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi Pk, there are two workarounds that you can use until this is rectified. Firstly, when you open a Coop Quest, immediately hover your mouse over the final step and it will tell you the name of the facility. Once you start steps, then the ability goes. Secondly, find the item in your own storage and from there, you will be able to locate what facility that is required. I hope this helps, in the interim.
It certainly does, thanks! It also explains why the facility name was available at times and others not...

LOL... However, I think it's quicker to Google than to go through Farmtown storage - even with search... ;0))
Old Feb 14 2015, 01:02 PM

I also appreciate the update but am somewhat frustrated with adding still more products that use items that we already cannot keep supplied. I have Open Pit mines and Mineral Mines n all my factories, am using all the trains I can and can never get enough of the sheets (Copper, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Carbon). We really need to look at increasing the mine output levels so we can feed more material into the other facilities. If the mines produced more materials we could at least buy enough facilities to produce what we need.

Thanks for the update Raul
Old Feb 14 2015, 01:25 PM

found a problem the link to the quest is great but with the co-op one you cannot see which one does the last step so I got to roll down the list to see which one it is..hope this is a glitch
Old Feb 14 2015, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
found a problem the link to the quest is great but with the co-op one you cannot see which one does the last step so I got to roll down the list to see which one it is..hope this is a glitch
Hi Amanda

The developers are aware of this problem and working to fix it.

Once you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the facility's name. That name just disappear when all the previous steps are completed.
Old Feb 14 2015, 01:51 PM

Thanks, Raul and Development Team!!
Old Feb 14 2015, 01:53 PM

Love the updates but we need a way to make enough product. Like ink and oysters. and Iron and copper. I am always out of these and can't make enough to have my factories and clients 100%. Can you give me and Idea how I can do that??
Old Feb 14 2015, 02:16 PM

Thanks for the cool updates. Especially love the one that opens up a facility in Quests.
Closed Thread