Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 28 2012, 12:33 PM

Thanks, blue nile! I don't have the patience to get them gradually, since they're all available now. I'm thinking I might bite the bullet and spend even more money on this game! Shhh...don't tell my husband!
Old Feb 28 2012, 12:49 PM

I own them all and I also couldn't do without them. I did buy them gradually. They are a huge time-saver.
Old Feb 28 2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaNana View Post
Do any of you have the loading tools...belt dryer, express checkout, bottling machine, etc? I'm considering buying them, but the total for all adds up to be quite pricey! And it seems (to me) that without all of them, I'd still have to spend quite a bit of time loading my facilities. That's the one thing I dislike the most...takes quite a bit of time when I'd rather be doing something else. I added it up and to get all the loading tools would cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $80 of honest-to-goodness cash dollars. Soooo...if you own them, do your think it's worth the RL investment?
i too own them...and yes it is well worth the money!!
Old Feb 28 2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Do any of you have the loading tools...belt dryer, express checkout, bottling machine, etc? I'm considering buying them, but the total for all adds up to be quite pricey! And it seems (to me) that without all of them, I'd still have to spend quite a bit of time loading my facilities. That's the one thing I dislike the most...takes quite a bit of time when I'd rather be doing something else. I added it up and to get all the loading tools would cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $80 of honest-to-goodness cash dollars. Soooo...if you own them, do your think it's worth the RL investment?
I got them all slowly over time and yes as 'time' for me is important in playing Farm Town and the reduction in time that those tools gave me, I can spend more time to do other things, at this time now in playing this game those tools have been a great investment for me. I didn't get them all at the same time but over months, over-all I spend $40 bucks here and there maybe a bit more than others, but I also am retired and need something to do and Farm Town is for me that something.
Old Feb 28 2012, 04:29 PM

Default Loading tools...or any tools

I too have all the tools and I think it is definitely worth it. I would spend more than that per year on interactive computer games that I would play once and then put on a shelf in the closet never to play again. Plus I don't mind paying some real money for fake money because it helps pay for the developers to keep the game interesting with new things being added. I also think it is worth getting them because too much clicking will hurt your arms, neck and shoulder. Yep, been there done that!! LOL. So anything that helps with less clicking is definitely worth the real money spent !]
Old Feb 28 2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I actually have two sets of farms and on one I have all of the loading tools. The second farm set has no loading tools, and I surely notice the difference when I go to load the facilities on that second farm.

To me they are well worth their farm cash.

Old Feb 28 2012, 06:06 PM

Thanks to you all for your input! I still haven't gotten to the "jumping off" spot where I'm ready to spend the cash, but I know myself pretty well. Sooner or later, I'll have those tools!
Old Feb 28 2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Thanks to you all for your input! I still haven't gotten to the "jumping off" spot where I'm ready to spend the cash, but I know myself pretty well. Sooner or later, I'll have those tools!
So your next stop will be to the Farm Town Addicts Anonymous thread to join the rest of us addicts ??

Old Feb 28 2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
So your next stop will be to the Farm Town Addicts Anonymous thread to join the rest of us addicts ??
I'll have you know I can quit anytime I want to.
Old Feb 28 2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
I'll have you know I can quit anytime I want to.
Sounds like you'll fit right in on the addict's thread