Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2011, 12:19 AM

Yes the new little game is childish, as if we really need something like that. I know, I know, I don't have to play it and won't be. lol.

Actually why I came to the forums today is because I wasn't seeing any work being posted by my neighbours and I thought it had something to do with FB's new news feed which I find to be hopeless. Anyway rather than post something on my wall asking what has happened to them all I decided to visit their farms and what do I find..... 4 active neighbours out of around 55 on my list.
So many have dropped of these last few weeks and I ask myself why.

From my experience it's becoming far too much clicking and far to much coin required to expand the farms, especially if you can not afford to buy all the gear to become basically a one click operation.

Shame, I can see more people leaving and not even going to that other farm place.
Me? While still farming every 2nd day I have taken up scrabble and Word.

I miss my neighbours.

Am I in the right place to be posting this gripe, probably not, I am real sad to be losing neighbour after neighbour.
Old Nov 02 2011, 12:58 AM

Sorry to say I'm one of the ones not playing very much lately. I know everyone loves all the new upgrades and things, but I found myself wasting way too much time on this game. Sorry, I love it, but I can't be it's slave. I'll be back once in a while just to check in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Rose View Post
Yes the new little game is childish, as if we really need something like that. I know, I know, I don't have to play it and won't be. lol.

Actually why I came to the forums today is because I wasn't seeing any work being posted by my neighbours and I thought it had something to do with FB's new news feed which I find to be hopeless. Anyway rather than post something on my wall asking what has happened to them all I decided to visit their farms and what do I find..... 4 active neighbours out of around 55 on my list.
So many have dropped of these last few weeks and I ask myself why.

From my experience it's becoming far too much clicking and far to much coin required to expand the farms, especially if you can not afford to buy all the gear to become basically a one click operation.

Shame, I can see more people leaving and not even going to that other farm place.
Me? While still farming every 2nd day I have taken up scrabble and Word.

I miss my neighbours.

Am I in the right place to be posting this gripe, probably not, I am real sad to be losing neighbour after neighbour.
Old Nov 02 2011, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknine View Post
I think we the new game thing is a waste of time. It is a waste of time and childish. Just saying.
Well unless the practice mode IS simplistic and the real thing will be better I am afraid I have to agree with you! The trouble is most children are better and faster than us more senior players!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 02 2011, 08:51 AM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
is it me or is there a lot of time out today every few min have to restart because of it driving me nuts
I've run into it I'm on 35 maybe it is just the server
Old Nov 02 2011, 10:49 AM

i just noticed something today... have wel always been able to add ducks and peacocks to our chicken coops? i had recieved some as gifts each of the last few days and thought they were being added to my storage (so i could sell them) but lo and behold they are being stored in my chicken coop.

I don't think the same holds true for ostriches.

ETA: donkeys can be added to the stables as well. i wonder if this a sign of things to come or if i am just totally out the loop and the only one who didn't know this could be done.
Old Nov 02 2011, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosp41302 View Post
i just noticed something today... have wel always been able to add ducks and peacocks to our chicken coops? i had recieved some as gifts each of the last few days and thought they were being added to my storage (so i could sell them) but lo and behold they are being stored in my chicken coop.

I don't think the same holds true for ostriches.

ETA: donkeys can be added to the stables as well. i wonder if this a sign of things to come or if i am just totally out the loop and the only one who didn't know this could be done.
Those have been able to go into the buildings for a long time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2011, 11:09 AM

Am I the only one thinking it is time to be able to hire planting...
Old Nov 02 2011, 02:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonVDB View Post
Am I the only one thinking it is time to be able to hire planting...
People have been asking for that for a long time. Why do you want people to plant for you? Next people will want to hire people to load facilities.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 02 2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
People have been asking for that for a long time. Why do you want people to plant for you? Next people will want to hire people to load facilities.
I want that because I have to plant 11 layered farms daily. I farm mainly to help new people.
Old Nov 02 2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
There is no way in hell that I ever want someone else to plant anything on one of my farms ever.
Closed Thread