Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 20 2011, 04:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
When harvesting on a normal field, I collect 1 crop for sure + now I have a certain percentage chance to get an additional crop (belt/dan). That means I can have 2 boxes instead of one if I`m lucky. As far as that I understood.

question: what happens when using the manure spreader?

When harvesting a field, I get 2 boxes instead of one (so far so good). BUT what happens then? Do I get a certain percentage chance on EACH of the two boxes which I recieve for sure, or combined?

non-words:

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on each of the 2 boxes (= result can be 2+ either 0, 1, or 2),

OR

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on these two boxes combined (= result can be 2+ either 0 or 2)

OR

2 (for sure because of field + manure spreader extra) + percentage chance on the 1st box [normal field without manure bonus] (= result can be 2+ either 0 or 1)

tricky....
You do not get extra from the belts for the fertilizer part. If you have 100 fields, with belt chance at say 50% and it is fertilized. You will get 100 for the fields + 100 for the fertilizing + 50 for the belt = 250 boxes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 20 2011, 06:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is not Fresh and Seawater salt. It is bait and actually it cannot be sold at all. You may still see it in the Non-ingredients but it does not sell. There should not be a sales price for it at all.

Dael Carter is talking about information that in the game guide not the game. It seems some of the information in the game guide is wrong. Now while you can not sell bait it does have a sell price in the game in the fish farming plant.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 20 2011, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Dael Carter is talking about information that in the game guide not the game. It seems some of the information in the game guide is wrong. Now while you can not sell bait it does have a sell price in the game in the fish farming plant.
Thank you Jas, I am aware of what they were talking about.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2011, 06:47 AM
Account Not Linked

I said salt because that is how the guide has it listed. Just like the guide says gardening gloves but the game says harvesting gloves.
Old Jul 21 2011, 07:17 AM

Thumbs down unfair for FC-buyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You do not get extra from the belts for the fertilizer part. If you have 100 fields, with belt chance at say 50% and it is fertilized. You will get 100 for the fields + 100 for the fertilizing + 50 for the belt = 250 boxes.

Thanks a lot for this answer. That means at the end that the devellopers do not act whisely: I have to buy the manure spreader for FC. Instead of giving people a bonus for the fact that they bought FC in order to buy this item, they stick to the normal. Sorry devellopers! I want something for the real money I give you, so please give us FC-buyers a little "thank you" instead of a "we don`t care"... Change that ! I want my belt-bonus also on the result of having bought before a FC-item !
Old Jul 21 2011, 09:14 AM

I just noticed that when we work the facilities and services when we go to a new page it tells us how many are on that farm I never noticed this before if it is new or if I was blind I do not know but I love it. Thank you devlopers for all that you do to make this game more fun Love it
Old Jul 21 2011, 11:28 AM

All the facilities need the Start All button I would gladly use my coins to use it
Old Jul 21 2011, 11:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
could someone help me please we will be moving house in the near future and I want to change my ISP, (if that is what it is called) would that mean I lost my farms because my email would not be same, sorry to be so thick but it is worrying me because I have put lots of time and money into it
You just need to log into facebook and click on your account settings, then click where it says to change the email address, 3rd line down.
Im sure youll have to confirm the address change by logging into the new email addy and clicking a confirmation link?
Old Jul 21 2011, 03:07 PM

Thanks, Raul! I am loving the new upgrades and facilities!! I am waiting anxiously for farm #11.
Old Jul 21 2011, 04:13 PM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn

could someone help me please we will be moving house in the near future and I want to change my ISP, (if that is what it is called)
I believe you will need to change your email before you cansel your old isp. They send a email to the old address asking if you wanted to change the address, just in case someone got into your account and changed it without you knowing. Get a google gmail account it isn't connected to an isp. That way no matter what isp you have you will always have that address
Closed Thread