Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 10 2011, 07:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Lemon juice is made in the juice factory

As for St. Patty's day...that we don't know

juice factory is in FC would have to incorporate the juice on gifts. Please!
Thanks for always answer
Old Mar 10 2011, 07:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by septiembre View Post
juice factory is in FC would have to incorporate the juice on gifts. Please!
Thanks for always answer
No problem
Old Mar 10 2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
No hacker or admin cutbacks...sometimes products disappear but we don't know why but the devs are aware about this situation.
I'm glad to know this. I've thought this has happened to me from time to time but figured it was just me! LOL Glad to know it really is happening.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 10 2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm glad to know this. I've thought this has happened to me from time to time but figured it was just me! LOL Glad to know it really is happening.
I am glad to know the devs know......

And I am glad that it is the game and not my age creeping up on me.

Old Mar 10 2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I am glad to know the devs know......

And I am glad that it is the game and not my age creeping up on me.

Yep. I couldn't figure out if it was Alzheimer's or a psychotic break, but I figgered one or the other had finally caught up with me.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 11 2011, 03:13 AM

Cool Be Cool!! Farm 9 Will Come in its Own Time

I'll admit it!! There was a time when I was a total pain in the neck, whining and complaining about the "delay" in releasing the next farm! (I think that was back around #5 or maybe #4). But then I realized that whining wasn't going to speed the process, and it just made me look like a spoiled child!

There are many people who started playing FT before I did, but even so, when I started playing, there was ONE FARM! And the ultimate was reaching Level 44, when you could buy The Big Red Mansion!!! It was a cool game then -- great graphics and great opportunities to interact with others.

We all spent a lot of time in the MP because -- short of planting raspberries around the clock -- that was the only way to earn XPs and level up! And, by the way, at that time, we could plow, plant, harvest, sell, and repeat. If you were hired to harvest, you earned coins -- period. If you plowed, you earned XPs and coins -- no change there. The excitement came when you were hired to harvest pineapples!!! Wow!!! That was the ultimate crop -- and oh, we did everything one field at a time. I think the 2x2 tools were available for use on our own farms, but that was the extent of it. And we still had fun!!!

Then, on November 28, 2009, the developers released Farm #2 -- and the fans went wild!!! Then there were the barns and more crops and more levels and more decorations and just plain more of everything.

It was over 4 months before Farm 3 came out -- and lots of people complained about having to have 30 neighbors before you could buy it. In fact, I guess people still complain about that aspect.

Now, pay attention, kiddies. This is where the game gets interesting: Farms 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 all came out not more than 66 days after the previous release! That's just a little over 2 months between new farms. Do you think the developers have been working overtime to satisfy our fondest desires in a most timely manner?!!! You'd better believe it!!!

Not only do we get cool new stuff almost every time we turn around, but when there are minor or major glitches with our cool new stuff, the devs fix the problems PRONTO!!!!

So - - - cool your jets, dudes and dudettes!!! Here's my prediction based on the release of Farms 4 through 8: Farm 9 will be released sometime around the last weekend in March -- as early as Friday, the 25th to as late as Monday, the 28th. That is consistent with the release schedules of all the farms since 4 onward. And I predict the 12x12 will cost you 9 million coins, with the first three upgrades costing 6, 7, and 8 million coins. After that, I would bet on 400, 500, and 600 million to get the full 24 x24 farm for a total cost of 1,530,000 coins!

To those of you who claim to be bored waiting for the next release, all I have to say is, "Where's your imagination?!!! This game is so much more interesting and varied than it was when some of us first started playing -- and it just keeps getting better! It was a GREAT game way back when, and it's only continued to get better and better and better.

Farm Town Developers, you rock!!!!

For those of you who would like to see changes/improvements/new features on FT, the Forum is the place to suggest them. I just wish some of you would be more polite when speaking to the developers. They've been VERY GENEROUS with us. If you're not happy with the speed or creativity of the FT developers, you are always free to leave the game at any time and go play any of multitude of other games available on FB. I'll happily stick with FT for as long as it's around -- and I hope that's a long, long time.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Mar 11 2011, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
I'll admit it!! There was a time when I was a total pain in the neck, whining and complaining about the "delay" in releasing the next farm! (I think that was back around #5 or maybe #4). But then I realized that whining wasn't going to speed the process, and it just made me look like a spoiled child!

There are many people who started playing FT before I did, but even so, when I started playing, there was ONE FARM! And the ultimate was reaching Level 44, when you could buy The Big Red Mansion!!! It was a cool game then -- great graphics and great opportunities to interact with others.

We all spent a lot of time in the MP because -- short of planting raspberries around the clock -- that was the only way to earn XPs and level up! And, by the way, at that time, we could plow, plant, harvest, sell, and repeat. If you were hired to harvest, you earned coins -- period. If you plowed, you earned XPs and coins -- no change there. The excitement came when you were hired to harvest pineapples!!! Wow!!! That was the ultimate crop -- and oh, we did everything one field at a time. I think the 2x2 tools were available for use on our own farms, but that was the extent of it. And we still had fun!!!

Then, on November 28, 2009, the developers released Farm #2 -- and the fans went wild!!! Then there were the barns and more crops and more levels and more decorations and just plain more of everything.

It was over 4 months before Farm 3 came out -- and lots of people complained about having to have 30 neighbors before you could buy it. In fact, I guess people still complain about that aspect.

Now, pay attention, kiddies. This is where the game gets interesting: Farms 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 all came out not more than 66 days after the previous release! That's just a little over 2 months between new farms. Do you think the developers have been working overtime to satisfy our fondest desires in a most timely manner?!!! You'd better believe it!!!

Not only do we get cool new stuff almost every time we turn around, but when there are minor or major glitches with our cool new stuff, the devs fix the problems PRONTO!!!!

So - - - cool your jets, dudes and dudettes!!! Here's my prediction based on the release of Farms 4 through 8: Farm 9 will be released sometime around the last weekend in March -- as early as Friday, the 25th to as late as Monday, the 28th. That is consistent with the release schedules of all the farms since 4 onward. And I predict the 12x12 will cost you 9 million coins, with the first three upgrades costing 6, 7, and 8 million coins. After that, I would bet on 400, 500, and 600 million to get the full 24 x24 farm for a total cost of 1,530,000 coins!

To those of you who claim to be bored waiting for the next release, all I have to say is, "Where's your imagination?!!! This game is so much more interesting and varied than it was when some of us first started playing -- and it just keeps getting better! It was a GREAT game way back when, and it's only continued to get better and better and better.

For those of you who would like to see changes/improvements/new features on FT, the Forum is the place to suggest them. I just wish some of you would be more polite when speaking to the developers. They've been VERY GENEROUS with us. If you're not happy with the speed or creativity of the FT developers, you are always free to leave the game at any time and go play any of multitude of other games available on FB. I'll happily stick with FT for as long as it's around -- and I hope that's a long, long time.
thanks for this one you are so true! i say take youre time devs to release youre updates. its a great game just keep it like that. if you need more time then you need more time. whe wait and some needs maybe more patience but they wait also thanks for everything
Old Mar 11 2011, 04:25 AM

I totally agree with Deanna J Lloyd. This game has enabled me to make new friendships all through behing hired and chatting afterwards. Boring? Never. I can remember buying my first red mansion and thinking WOW! If you get bored, go to the markets and get hired and chat while you work. Get inspired by looking at other peoples farms and try their designs out on your own. If that doesn't make you happy then take a break for a couple of weeks (after topping your facilities up) and you are bound to come back and see something new to play with. Thanks to all the Developers, I love this game and I love what you have done with it. And yes, I am as many others are, looking forward to whatever new goodies you have planned for us all.
Old Mar 11 2011, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post

couldnt agree with u more i started playing this game a few weeks or so after it was brought out and like u said level 44 was the highest level u could get and i remember when we were able to plow 2x2 was such a great thing. Not to mention when it first came out you had to plow yourself u couldnt hire ppl to plow for u that came in few months after. I just think while waiting for farm 9 or more levels build ur coins up so that u can offord the 9th farm.
Old Mar 11 2011, 07:40 AM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn

Seems to me when I started it was level 35 at the top. Grapes were the shortest timed crop ( I planted so many my avvie had grape stains in it's hair) Yes you did EVERYTHING one plot at a time. Ahh the times I harvested for friends to have it all come undone when I left and doing it again and again to finally get it to hold. The good??? old days LOL. The game has gotten better and better (tho I admit I whine (mostly to my family) I want a new farm LOL oh and now to many I can hardly keep up tho I want another one please) Great game ( tho cash prices are a bit high imho I know the Dev's need to make real money and I do buy.)
Closed Thread