Old Oct 31 2010, 11:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatTchai View Post
Yep I agree with you. Since the Inn doesn't have any functional purpose at the moment (at least relating to game play), maybe that could be the designated venue for trading of goods - just rename it The Trading Post.
Go "OFF MODE", on the tool up on the top where the wrench is, select off mode, and then they won't see you to hire you, its simple and to your advantage...
Old Oct 31 2010, 11:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Go "OFF MODE", on the tool up on the top where the wrench is, select off mode, and then they won't see you to hire you, its simple and to your advantage...
this is only good when you are selling your goods to Tom.... but not if you are selling to other FT players.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2010, 12:01 PM

Raul, you and the other techs deserve a Halloween smooch from the female fans and handshakes from the male fans.

I cannot wait for farm seven to come out as I'll be able to put some of my pine, cedar and oak trees there.

Thank you!
Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Oct 31 2010, 01:09 PM

You guys are going to have to change the market around to get people to use the sell function. I can't even get anyone to acknowledge me when I'm offering to buy or sell. Maybe make special sections of the market for hiring, some sections for buying and selling etc...
Old Oct 31 2010, 02:27 PM

I have been selling to neighbors. If a neighbor needs something they come ask and if I have it, I sell it to them. I have a lot of the basic stuff stockpiled.
Old Oct 31 2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebar View Post
y is it so expensive to expand its ridiculous and also when im doing facilities game keeps going slow and i dont know how to resolve it
when loading farms, if it slows down, try going offline while loading. As far as costing too much, that is part of the challenge. I am moving faster now that I have added facilities to all of my farms.
Old Oct 31 2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraglnn View Post
I solved that problem by going to the marketplace more often to sell my unneccessary products. I have ALL the factories and keep them in full production as much as I can. I only collect 1/2 of them at a time, then go to the marketplace. Seems to help until we get more storage.
This whole discussion of storage seems strange to me. I fill all of my facilities, which are numerous, to capacity and then store. I often have enormous numbers in my storage and never get a storage warning.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Oct 31 2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraglnn View Post
I'm having trouble getting enough wheat and sugar cane, I have 6 farms fully expanded and plant wheat almost daily. Is there a way to decrease the amount of wheat needed to make flour. 10 wheats to make 5 flour is a lot, expecially when there are so many things that use flour or wheat.
I see the flour as a big problem, too. The same with corn flour. I never have nearly enough of either, even if I stagger plant on two farms so there is always some ready to go. Note that I'm also fertilizing and doubling my harvests. Even that doesn't help. The other HUGE problem is tomatoes. I completely stopped making pizza because it requires two per batch. I can't afford to waste those tomatoes.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Oct 31 2010, 08:13 PM

Thumbs up Thanks and great job

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy Farm Town. I also like the new upgrades you have put in. The tool expansion and all of the new crops and facilities. You are doing a great job.
Thanks
Old Oct 31 2010, 08:16 PM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn

I've been fussing a bit lately about some glitches (that haven't been fixed) but I do want to say tho some of my trees are gone and one of my farms won't let me harvest cows hens and the wool shed I still think the game is great and good job Dev's. This is the first game I played on fb, in fact it is the reason I signed up for fb in the first place. Now more farms please
Closed Thread