Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2010, 04:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Pleaaasse, lets put everything together... the diner can have the hamburgers and cheeseburgers and french fries and the drinks. We don't have any more space for more facilities unless the expand the farms...I have all the facilities on one farm so that i can farm on the others, its getting to the point of either/or and its not funny. Going to have to build a second tier to put facilities on top of each other, lol

Happy farming,
Well we are getting farm 7 in the next release
Old Oct 28 2010, 05:02 PM

With the October 5 release you gave us 25% more storage. With this release we were given no more storage, however you gave us 7 new trees, 9 new crops, lots of new facilities, plus the ability to buy stuff from each other. You can't have all this new stuff without increasing storage - I'm already having problems with storage again after (against my better judgment) getting a couple of the new facilities. You developers don't understand the exponential growth that is needed in storage when you add all this stuff. I still have lots of facilities I can't get and lots of stuff I can't do in facilities I have now because of storage problems. Now I'm gonna have to shut down the new facilities I just got and put them in storage. I"M NOT GONNA SPEND FARM CASH FOR SOMETHING I'M JUST GONNA END UP USING AS A DECORATION OR PUT IT IN STORAGE. Fix the storage problems for good - give us unlimited storage. This is what needs to be done and should have been done a long time ago. You have to be a math genius to get everything to come out at exactly the right time and I'm not going to take this game that far. Yes, I'm upset.
Old Oct 28 2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
With the October 5 release you gave us 25% more storage. With this release we were given no more storage, however you gave us 7 new trees, 9 new crops, lots of new facilities, plus the ability to buy stuff from each other. You can't have all this new stuff without increasing storage - I'm already having problems with storage again after (against my better judgment) getting a couple of the new facilities. You developers don't understand the exponential growth that is needed in storage when you add all this stuff. I still have lots of facilities I can't get and lots of stuff I can't do in facilities I have now because of storage problems. Now I'm gonna have to shut down the new facilities I just got and put them in storage. I"M NOT GONNA SPEND FARM CASH FOR SOMETHING I'M JUST GONNA END UP USING AS A DECORATION OR PUT IT IN STORAGE. Fix the storage problems for good - give us unlimited storage. This is what needs to be done and should have been done a long time ago. You have to be a math genius to get everything to come out at exactly the right time and I'm not going to take this game that far. Yes, I'm upset.

so you have the storage,...... then you get things to put in them......

what is the issue..... oh I get it.... the developers don't understand the game they are developing.

Hmmmm......
Old Oct 28 2010, 05:21 PM

Thanks for continuing to make Farm Town a better game. By far my Favorite on FB applictions!!!
Old Oct 28 2010, 05:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlug View Post
oh well there goes my life again now to start planning on where I am going to put everything - just wish i could turn the buildings a bit better

Oh yes, every update I hope that this will be the one where we can rotate our buildings all the way around. That would probably be my all time favorite update.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 28 2010, 05:56 PM

Maybe there is a glitch in the storage as I too am having to go to the market and sell due to getting a warning for the last two days. I did not even buy anything new on this last update as I need the next farm release before I have space to add.
Old Oct 28 2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchBowWow View Post
Oh yes, every update I hope that this will be the one where we can rotate our buildings all the way around. That would probably be my all time favorite update.
that would be pretty cool..... and the vehicles too
Old Oct 28 2010, 07:46 PM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Well we are getting farm 7 in the next release
Question, When is the next release I really need that farm and about 3 after that
Old Oct 28 2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valntyn View Post
Question, When is the next release I really need that farm and about 3 after that
We will all find out , when it is released Sorry.
Old Oct 28 2010, 08:39 PM

I truly believe that our constant requests and suggestions to earn Farm Cash are being ignored. The offers cost us more than the rewarded farm dollars and most of all the surveys are bogus. If the developers are going to add new items which can only be purchased with farm dollars, the farmers should at least be able to obtain the farm cash....OR JUST GET RID OF THE FARM CASH ALL TOGETHER!!! It's proven to be useless for the most part anyway.
Closed Thread