Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2010, 05:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Tree shaker

Why is this expensive tool advertised as up to 32 trees when mine only does 6 at a time regardless of how i drag it. The trees are in a line. I bought it because my hand goes numb from clicking.

We need a chain saw for cutting down trees and make it for coins for god sake, us seniors have arthritis and diabetes neuropathy.
Old Aug 16 2010, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylynn84 View Post
Why is this expensive tool advertised as up to 32 trees when mine only does 6 at a time regardless of how i drag it. The trees are in a line. I bought it because my hand goes numb from clicking.

We need a chain saw for cutting down trees and make it for coins for god sake, us seniors have arthritis and diabetes neuropathy.

The tree shaker works better and gets more trees the closer the trees are together.. I can get the max amount, but my tress are very close Hope this helps
Old Aug 16 2010, 06:00 PM

Send a message via ICQ to MissChaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylynn84 View Post

It does 32 trees at a time if you plant your trees right. Go to my farm 1 and see for yourself. You plant them 4 across and 8 down in groups of 32.
Old Aug 16 2010, 06:00 PM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn

I get a fair amount of trees at a time if they are planted in a large square. To not as many as it says you should. Other wise it runs 2 to 6 trees per click. I agree on a chainsaw for cutting down trees, I think I am getting clickers elbow
Old Aug 16 2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
I agree with you Crispey, however I predict that once the update does finally emerge, everyone will quickly forget about the wait and there will be pages and pages of people saying how awesome the update is and that it's the best ever....EVAH!....and FT is the greatest with the greatest devs.

That is until a glitch is discovered and then we'll hear complaints until it is fixed. Then, when fixed people will be asking for the next update.

Rinse, repeat.

lol

some complainers here ( ) don't even rinse.... they just repeat

Old Aug 16 2010, 06:18 PM

I have the Fishing Boat, but I don't have the Tree Shaker I just couldn't see paying 45 FC for it, is it really worth it? We Really Need something to chop down Tree's :-)
Old Aug 16 2010, 06:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyonthefarm View Post
This was good!! I needed this chuckle today, thanks Grumpa! But what is the status of the new update! Is it waterlogged!! LOL
My spies have found out that the update did not sink with Atlantis. The slow boat from China was a attempt to mislead us.

The good news is.

The Update was loaded upon the SS Farmville in Shanghigh and set sail for Miami.

The bad news is.

the ship was captured by pirates and they are holding the update for ransom.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 16 2010, 06:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
Well i think 18 days without new update is ENOUGH !!!! I really love farmtown , but i dont like the way they r behaving. Why just they dont come and say : Dear farmtown players we apologize for the delay but we r currently working on some game problems or whatever and thats why the update havent still be released...

One simple note will be enough !!!

Thats my opinion...
There is nothing that I have read in the forums about Farm Town that says we will be given updates to the game.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 16 2010, 06:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Sorry to disappoint Beachmom - the cupid was from last Valentine's day - the mermaid in the pool? well ... now that one might be a concoction of something but at this minute in time I'm trying to think what? Grumpa????? Any suggestions?

Yep, It is one of my neighbors doing her nightly skinney dipping.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 16 2010, 06:55 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valntyn View Post
I get a fair amount of trees at a time if they are planted in a large square. To not as many as it says you should. Other wise it runs 2 to 6 trees per click. I agree on a chainsaw for cutting down trees, I think I am getting clickers elbow
it does 32 at a time. all my trees that I harvest are 4x8 = 32 and I get them all with 1 click.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread