Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 03 2010, 08:11 AM

So I'm guessing since the Father's Day tab is still there, we never got the update? I tried reading thru this thread but it got *slightly* off topic and it lost my interest.
Old Jul 03 2010, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by SleepyHallow
since there are so many folks here tonight my sister asks for your help naming her 4th farm.. are you game??..... her first farm is "Bethel Woods" that is the farm where Woodstock was held..... her 2nd farm is "Piece Of My Heart" Janis Joplin song.. 3rd farm "Bobby McGee's Farm" so what do you think she should name her 4th farm????

"Salinas" or "somewhere near Salinas" (where she let Bobby slip away...)
Old Jul 03 2010, 08:13 AM

Default Both seeders misbehaving

I cannot plow more than one square at a time using either my small or big seeder. With an old computer like mine it makes the game move very slowly and is a bit tedious. Done farming until it's fixed.
Old Jul 03 2010, 08:16 AM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn
Default can't plow muli fields

I cannot plow more than one square at a time using either my small or big seeder. With an old computer like mine it makes the game move very slowly and is a bit tedious. Done farming until it's fixed.
I had that the other day. Check to be sure the remove spaces between fields is checked. That was my problem guess it was a duh moment LOL
Old Jul 03 2010, 08:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Bug Report

Bug report

coins are not displayed properly when exceeding 100,000,000
Attached Images
File Type: jpg report.jpg (16.0 KB, 15 views)

Old Jul 03 2010, 08:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saylorgirl View Post
I feel bad for the devs who probably just want to get it done so they can go home and enjoy the 4th of July Holiday with their families!
That's probably what they did. They wanted to get their Holiday weekend started and won't release the updates until monday or tuesday. Too bad for us but, I can wait. We wait 2-4 weeks to see what's coming out next, we can wait a couple more day's for this one.
Old Jul 03 2010, 08:21 AM

Default Seeder malfunction due to update?

So that would be a big whopping YES to my original question of was the seeding problem due to the update then. That's never happened before. How annoying. I hope that's the last time I need to fix that. Thanks to those who helped!!
Old Jul 03 2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglewtchr View Post
That's probably what they did. They wanted to get their Holiday weekend started and won't release the updates until monday or tuesday. Too bad for us but, I can wait. We wait 2-4 weeks to see what's coming out next, we can wait a couple more day's for this one.
Not quite the point. They advertised it, yet didn't produce it. Would have been better had they not said a thing.
Old Jul 03 2010, 08:29 AM

Hey I have an idea .... maybe we should all SETTLE ..... put on our little white jackets, take our hands of the keyboard and mouse, turn off the computers and walk out of the room .....

THIS IS A GAME ....... and we all have real lives to play too.

I'm off to bed in Australia ..... at 11.30pm. Maybe the upgrade will appear in the morning, but if it doesn't ...... IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER.

Old Jul 03 2010, 08:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofvlad16 View Post
Since the July 1st update of the game my seeder will only plant one square at a time. Is this a side effect of something being reset during the latest upgrade?
sometimes when we have maintenance done or updates the preferences will revert back to the default.. check under the wrench up top on the right.... be sure that "Remove Spaces Between Fields" is checked....... good luck...SunnyD

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread