Go Back   Farm Town > Languages > Other Languages > Français > Aide et support

Old Feb 06 2019, 12:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Mon achat est bien la dernière transaction ce qui signifie que je ne m'en suis pas servie, j'ai beau reloader mon jeu, je n'en voit que 10 et quand j'essaie d'acheter quelque chose au montant de 30 farm cash ca me dit non, que je n'en n'ai pas assez.
Old Feb 06 2019, 12:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by love cats View Post
En ouvrant ma ferme, on m'a dit que j'étais a 35 farm cash mais je ne les ais pas car ca marque que je n'en n'ai que 10
Hi loves cats,
Look in the upper left corner of your farms for the green box with a $ in it. That is your farm cash. If you are not seeing 35 there then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and look again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2019, 12:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Mon achat est bien la dernière transaction ce qui signifie que je ne m'en suis pas servie, j'ai beau reloader mon jeu, je n'en voit que 10 et quand j'essaie d'acheter quelque chose au montant de 30 farm cash ca me dit non, que je n'en n'ai pas assez.
Have you checked the Account tab - Farm Cash Activity Log? What does that show you?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2019, 12:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you very much Taz, en cliquant sur le lien que tu m'as mit, elles sont apparues
Merci !
Old Feb 06 2019, 12:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you very much Taz, en cliquant sur le lien que tu m'as mit, elles sont apparues
Merci !
You are welcome. Please click on that link again and book mark it. That is one of the best ways to solve problems with Farm Town.