Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2012, 06:45 AM

Things I like about this release:

1] it came out earlier in the night than usual... so I had hours to enjoy it, and some 4hr crops went wasted because of it... tough to lose "real" money, but oh well

2] the new view of the dairy plant is great..... overdue for sure.... but great and much appreciated. I look forward to alternate views for some of the other large buildings.

3] trains are really cute (tracks are super). Thanks for not making them too cartoonish. I also think that making them available for coin is a good move. Although I expect the future additions which will bring products, will be for Farm Ca$h.... I have no problem with that.

4] donuts and cops.... great combination.... I may have to move a coffee shop closer to the police station now.

5] expansions to 28x28 are now bought and paid for at all 14 farms at both accounts. Also bought #14 for the "feeder" farm, although not sure what I will plant there.

6] already have 10's of thousands of whey..... the road to the Dan Degrees sure was the Autobahn

7] have NOT tried the new mini-game..... probably be last on the priority list as usual.

thanks devs.... when does #15 come out?

I foresee #16 changing the layout to a 4x4 and then growing to a 4x5.

so why not just give us the 20 farms now... and that will hold us for a month.
Old Apr 11 2012, 06:53 AM

All playing trains are we?
Old Apr 11 2012, 07:00 AM

Thanks for all the work done!!! ....but PLEASE make new factories more enjoyable. Make them produce stuff in more coins values, since you have made all your farmers now very poor farmers. We need factories that can produce stuff in more coins value.....at least 9,000 to 10,000 in each item in coins value to compensate for all the coins that we have spent to expand our farms. Otherwise, I will not play the games. I absolutely refuse to slave for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Sandie Angel

Last edited by Sandie Angel; Apr 11 2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old Apr 11 2012, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Thanks for all the work done!!! ....but PLEASE make new factories more enjoyable. Make them produce stuff in more coins values, since you have made all your farmers now very poor farmers. We need factories that can produce stuff in more coins value.....at least 9,000 to 10,000 in each item in coins value to compensate for all the coins that we have spent to expand our farms. Otherwise, I will not play the games. I refuse to slave for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Sandie Angel

slave? And here I thought that everything we did, and choose to do, was available only to free-men.

Old Apr 11 2012, 07:35 AM

Great to read about the new updates, thanks for all the hard work...I can't see the new style dairy plant that folk have been chatting about, will it replace the style I already have , or do you have to buy new to get it ? I can see the trains ,which are cute, but no sign yet of the tracks ,lol.

The only thing I am disappointed with is that there won't be any more than 25 new levels, but then Rome wasn't built in a day and lots of new stuff has been brought in.
Old Apr 11 2012, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Great to read about the new updates, thanks for all the hard work...I can't see the new style dairy plant that folk have been chatting about, will it replace the style I already have , or do you have to buy new to get it ? I can see the trains ,which are cute, but no sign yet of the tracks ,lol.

The only thing I am disappointed with is that there won't be any more than 25 new levels, but then Rome wasn't built in a day and lots of new stuff has been brought in.
If you click on your dairy plant... you now have a new option in the list to select an alternate view..... you can go back and forth between the views... but IMHO, the new view is better, cleaner, smaller (!!), and less cartoonish... a good job all around

Re: the tracks. Go to the store, under paths.... about a 1/4 way down, you have a number of track-piece selections. They too are well done.

Also, the train depot (a bit on the tiny side, but that is fine) can be found in the building section... again about 1/4 or so down the list

PS.. you may have to change your name to peekachoochoo

PPS.. there are 25 (and just possibly more) expected in a few days.
Old Apr 11 2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post

For the new look dairy plant, just go to the one you already own and click on it.

Towards the bottom of the drop down menu you will see 'switch view'. Click on that and it will show you the new style and give you the opportunity to switch to it. Just be aware that the new version doesn't always sit easily into the same space that the old one did and it can sometimes be a bit tricky if you don't have spare room on your farm.

The train tracks are in the 'paths/ground' section of the store. Put it into alphabetical mode and scroll down to the Ts.

Old Apr 11 2012, 07:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via MSN to auntyPix
Thumbs up

YES!!!! I get to play Trains on FarmTown!!! now I am thinking months ahead to all the new releases that go with Trains! Thankyou HEAPS & HEAPS for our new trains xx
Old Apr 11 2012, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

PS.. you may have to change your name to peekachoochoo

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa , I have been called a lot worse
Old Apr 11 2012, 08:03 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
For the new look dairy plant, just go to the one you already own and click on it.

Towards the bottom of the drop down menu you will see 'switch view'. Click on that and it will show you the new style and give you the opportunity to switch to it. Just be aware that the new version doesn't always sit easily into the same space that the old one did and it can sometimes be a bit tricky if you don't have spare room on your farm.

The train tracks are in the 'paths/ground' section of the store. Put it into alphabetical mode and scroll down to the Ts.
Thanks Helen and Stoneface for the info
Closed Thread