Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 28 2012, 07:02 PM

I am losing neighbors and it saddens me to see them go, some of us started together and now it seems I am the only one left in the group, I am happy for the neighbors I have and really want to keep them, I think its because they feel the game is becoming overwhelming and not enough new farm related items and new crops to grow. It would be neat to have water that moves and a train that will move around on the farm...I have no idea how hard that is to do but it would be cool... Your game is the best one on Facebook and the only one I play..Thank you for your hard work and making the game great....
Old Mar 28 2012, 07:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
I am losing neighbors and it saddens me to see them go, some of us started together and now it seems I am the only one left in the group, I am happy for the neighbors I have and really want to keep them, I think its because they feel the game is becoming overwhelming and not enough new farm related items and new crops to grow. It would be neat to have water that moves and a train that will move around on the farm...I have no idea how hard that is to do but it would be cool... Your game is the best one on Facebook and the only one I play..Thank you for your hard work and making the game great....
If you need neighbors you can go to the social forum and there is a thread there for people needing neighbors. You mentioned the train, in the next 2 releases they are going to be coming out with a train commodity feature, not sure what it will be but we will see when it comes out. I doubt if it would move around the farm, but you might be able to assemble RR tracks around your farm.
Old Mar 28 2012, 07:27 PM

Sorry I just was frustrated,,I know the devs work hard at giving us the best game on Facebook.
Old Mar 28 2012, 07:38 PM

do I need to step up to the plate

and

THREATEN

to start posting jokes?

or can we have the Easter stuff for those who want it....... the farm #14 for those who "just gotta have it" ....... more tools or factories or other Farm Cash items...... more levels that will not provide enough farm cash to buy any thing..... lol

Old Mar 28 2012, 08:10 PM

Just over a week before Easter and NO Easter stuff yet......Do we have to get on our knees and beg?
Old Mar 28 2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneface View Post
do i need to step up to the plate

and

threaten

to start posting jokes?

Or can we have the easter stuff for those who want it....... The farm #14 for those who "just gotta have it" ....... More tools or factories or other farm cash items...... More levels that will not provide enough farm cash to buy any thing..... Lol

yes!! please do it!
Old Mar 28 2012, 09:56 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
yes!! please do it!
i am sooooooooo seconding this vote!!!!! BAD JOKE TIME, PLEASE, STONEFACE!!!!
Old Mar 28 2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
it is probably a bug.
nothing i can do to get my money back...i bought that for a neighbor/friend...
Old Mar 28 2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
If you need neighbors you can go to the social forum and there is a thread there for people needing neighbors. You mentioned the train, in the next 2 releases they are going to be coming out with a train commodity feature, not sure what it will be but we will see when it comes out. I doubt if it would move around the farm, but you might be able to assemble RR tracks around your farm.
Kitt it's not about needing neighbours. That's easy to do. Sadly, I agree with Cindia. I too am seeing so many of my neighbours, some of whom began the game with me nearly three years ago, either leaving altogether, or just slacking right down to almost never on their farms anymore.

I also think Cindia is right about the reasons. For some the game has become totally overwhelming in terms of time to do everything to keep it going to the full extent, and we wait weeks and weeks between updates that keep the game interesting.

It's all very well to add an update once a month, but that's a very long time for players to keep coming back constantly when we've been given very few new toys.

It is very sad to see once consistent regular players leaving the game, not for a better game, but because this one is not progressing for some and becoming overwhelming for others.

Closed Thread