Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 17 2011, 10:42 PM

The "Earn" cash tab. It never appears on my farm but does on my SIL's as I saw this morning when I was over there. Wondering why not on all farms.
I could do with earning some.
Old Nov 19 2011, 05:18 AM

Question How to access Facebook Credits?

I'm sure this is really simple but could someone please tell me how to access the Facebook Credits I paid for last night and transfer them to Farm Town? I was expecting all 525 to be added but only 250 went through so where are the rest?
Old Nov 19 2011, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
I'm sure this is really simple but could someone please tell me how to access the Facebook Credits I paid for last night and transfer them to Farm Town? I was expecting all 525 to be added but only 250 went through so where are the rest?
to see how many available credits you have one way is to see while playing ft above the game ticker top right of fb page there is a credits icon when you mouse over it it will tell you how many credits you have.

when you buy fc the required amount is deducted from there.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 19 2011, 05:44 AM

Right.... I've tried that and I've now paid £3.17p for 50 more credits.
Before I clicked on the 'Buy now' icon it said I had 176 left. This figure hasn't changed and after reloading Farm Town the amount of farm cash hasn't gone up so I'm obviously doing something wrong. Sorry to be a pain but could you explain simply how to get the credits onto Farm Town? I daren't click on anything now in case I've got to pay some more money.
Old Nov 19 2011, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Right.... I've tried that and I've now paid £3.17p for 50 more credits.
Before I clicked on the 'Buy now' icon it said I had 176 left. This figure hasn't changed and after reloading Farm Town the amount of farm cash hasn't gone up so I'm obviously doing something wrong. Sorry to be a pain but could you explain simply how to get the credits onto Farm Town? I daren't click on anything now in case I've got to pay some more money.
To buy farm cash you do it the same as before the only difference is the button now says pay with credits and facebook works out how much it costs farmtowns price which hasnt changed then facebook converts the coins into fc.

if you dont have enough facebook credits to buy the fc it will tell you how many you need.

not sure how else to explain it sorry

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 19 2011, 06:00 AM

You've explained it very well. Thank you. I've managed to get 55 through and have 77 credits left. Next time I'm going to stick to my usual method and not get extra 'cos I know what I'm doing then. Thanks again - I appreciate your help.
Old Nov 19 2011, 08:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
You've explained it very well. Thank you. I've managed to get 55 through and have 77 credits left. Next time I'm going to stick to my usual method and not get extra 'cos I know what I'm doing then. Thanks again - I appreciate your help.
When you look at the first page the price beside each amount is in US Dollars. If you look at those and drop the last digit on each amount that is how many Facebook Credits are needed to purchase that amount. So that would be:
250 FC - 399 Facebook credits
120 FC - 199 FB credits
55 FC - 99 FB credits
25 FC - 49 FB credits

With the 77 credits you have you can get another 25 Farm Cash for 49 FB credits and not have to pay any extra. That will leave you 28 credits left for the next time you want to purchase.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2011, 09:12 AM

....I'm sure it hadn't used to be this complicated! I just used to get 120 Farm Cash and paid between £12 and £13 approx. and 120 Farm Cash would go on Farm Town. Simple and no problems. Now it seems I need 199 Facebook credits to get 120? Have things changed? I'm old and don't need this hassle.
Many thanks for your help by the way.
Old Nov 19 2011, 09:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
....I'm sure it hadn't used to be this complicated! I just used to get 120 Farm Cash and paid between £12 and £13 approx. and 120 Farm Cash would go on Farm Town. Simple and no problems. Now it seems I need 199 Facebook credits to get 120? Have things changed? I'm old and don't need this hassle.
Many thanks for your help by the way.
Hi there,

No the rates are still the same. It just looks confusing since Facebook mandated that all FB games had to use Facebook credits(FBC) with games. Facebook credits are not valued the same as £1, so 1 FBC does not cost £1.

Here's an approximate guide for you. Bear in mind that depending on the payment method, the prices may vary.

25 FC : 49FBC / $4.99 / £3
55 FC : 99FBC / £9.99 /£6.25
120 FC : 199FBC / $19.99 / £12.50
250 FC : 399 FBC / $39.99 / £25

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 19 2011, 09:37 AM

I understand that and 120 works out to roughly the amount I've been paying (I have been paying with Facebook credits for a while.) I think I went wrong somehow this time as there was an offer for 525 credits for £31.76p and that is what my receipt is for. 250 went straight onto Farm Town which I thought left 275 credits but apparently it doesn't - it leaves 176. That's what I don't understand because when I went to school - admittedly a long time ago - 250 off 525 leaves 275 so I presumed that's how many credits I would have left. It's obviously me getting confused so I'm sorry as I'm probably being very annoying.