Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 04:09 AM

love the check boxes for the products, really making those facility tools the one click tools they are supposed to be. One thing I would like though is if the facilities were independant of others of the same type. For example, I have multiple mineral mines and in a few I don't start production of the gold, silver and diamonds because I don't currently need as much of those. However, if I uncheck them in one mineral mine they become unchecked in all
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:11 AM

oh and with the new scroll bar in the Facility Manager, I just click on the black section and in scrolls down a screen-full, or 4 rows at a time, if that makes sense.
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:16 AM

that part of the gifting process is controlled by FB, you would have to complain to them about it
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi The orange manure spreader has been released for a while now.

it is the orange sprinkler that was released today (-:
guess I have been on the computer too long!! need a break...hope slashkey can refund the 40fc I spent!! lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
love the check boxes for the products, really making those facility tools the one click tools they are supposed to be. One thing I would like though is if the facilities were independant of others of the same type. For example, I have multiple mineral mines and in a few I don't start production of the gold, silver and diamonds because I don't currently need as much of those. However, if I uncheck them in one mineral mine they become unchecked in all
yes i agree dough got excited for a second

guess they will all remain ticked

its like the tick boxes in storage that enabled you to select items to sell but you couldent just select 1 size it selected all large regular and gift.

)-:

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:49 AM

Why change something that works well for such a lousy new system. It was murder finding the people i send gifts to since i had them all sorted out into an easy to find Farm Town selection. You can't add notes to the gifts anymore. Change it back.
Lots of problems lately Slashkey. Captcha for forgotten passwords dosn't work. Earn Farm Cash for inviting Friends to play dosn't work. Unanswered email compliants about faults. Have you started to hire ex Farmville staff. Farm Town is a good game, don't ruin it.
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:52 AM

Yea!!!

Go tools.

Thanks for the gift improvements
Old Oct 15 2011, 05:30 AM

... update is promising as finally new implements are added: the farm related mini-games.
Finally finally a new direction! Not the big change but at least a small step.

Another thing the devollpers listened was the that we now can decide when clicking on the start all buttom which selected products will be produced. Very very good.

orange sprinkler doesn`t really make sence, would have been better to add the "load all factories"-tool, which really should come soon.

After all because of the fact that at least some mini-ideas were added to the game now beside the ordinary boring stuff, I think I keep on playing a little an wait if other bigger inventions will be implemented. This should be done soon devellopers, very soon. Don`t stuck where you now are, but add new ideas of the potential of the mini games: add farmhouses which can be filled with furniture (like the style of this CSI-game from ubi soft), add new goals and little quests for the high level players and of course do this quickly and re-launch this games zynga did it with its Mafia Wars 2 to attract new players. 1,2 mio are a thread and you should be allerted. Make more changes soon before it is to late!
Old Oct 15 2011, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
Mouseover lost in fac mgr due to the new check box, not sure why that would happen. It is so nice to use the mouseover in the sow and seed windows as well, but the mouseover was nice to check storage before starting up new products for those of use that pick and choose what to produce. If we can get it back, it will aid in using the check mark.
i agree - bring the "mouseover" in the factories - some people rely on that to know if need more of a certain product and nothing of another - i rely on it and if i fill all items i would end up selling some of them anyway because have to many and not use much of them
Old Oct 15 2011, 06:14 AM

Default Losing gifts with new update

Is anyone else losing gifts since the update. I am getting an error when trying to get my older gifts and with the new system.
Closed Thread