Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 04 2023, 08:10 PM

my farm 3 and 4 is getting worse more plowing disapearing.guess i have to remove half of the flowers. i had the 9x9 removed and had it put back like i had it plowed for over 9 years.it is stiil messing up , this started when i bought the 56x56 land then got worse when i bought the 58x58 land . wish i had never bought the last 2 land upgrades .should just stop playing this game .nothing but problems .
Old Apr 04 2023, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
my farm 3 and 4 is getting worse more plowing disapearing.guess i have to remove half of the flowers. i had the 9x9 removed and had it put back like i had it plowed for over 9 years.it is stiil messing up , this started when i bought the 56x56 land then got worse when i bought the 58x58 land . wish i had never bought the last 2 land upgrades .should just stop playing this game .nothing but problems .
Hi MOM GLENDA

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I visited your farms 3 and 4 and I think those farms have data corrupted.

You can have farms plowed x9 with flowers, facilities and trees on top of the crops without problems for years, but if you continue adding more items then the problems start as every farm has a limit.

Flowers on top of crops seem to give more problems to those farms.

My suggestion for you is to remove all flowers and trees and then delete all plots on those farms. After deleting them, reload the game and check if any plot is showing up, if so then delete and reload the game again.

You have to do this till only green field is showing up. Then you will be able to plow again. But take in mind that if you again plow x9 and add flowers on top of the crops and also trees, then problems will be back.

Maybe you can plant less flowers and trees in an empty space and plow x9 the rest of the farms.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 04 2023 at 08:51 PM.
Old May 07 2023, 08:07 PM

Default new changes?

why can't i fertilize more than one farm ata time?..also i lost 2 shortcuts..if it's because of getting more neighbors you can remove me from the neighbors bar so i can put back the 2 i lost..i don't need to see myself..btw love the new site
Old May 07 2023, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
why can't i fertilize more than one farm ata time?..also i lost 2 shortcuts..if it's because of getting more neighbors you can remove me from the neighbors bar so i can put back the 2 i lost..i don't need to see myself..btw love the new site
Hi Barbara,
I moved your post to the thread about crops since that was the first thing you asked about.
There was a problem back a few days that reset a lot of things back to default preferences when they added space in that. Information on that is in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662454

For the fertilizing you will need to click on the tab at the top for Multiple Farms. That will set it back to doing more than one farm.
For your shortcuts those were set back to the defaults so you will have to readd those through the shortcut pop up that you get to by the bent arrow in the top right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2023, 11:43 AM

is this only me or farmtown is getting worse? it takes forever to load and it looks like going back to the start of farmtown, you work on the farm then you reload and all your work is gone, your will have to harvest and plant all over again, it looks like we go back to 2009. if they not do nothing about this i guess i will leave meaning stop farming
Old May 08 2023, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isamarie View Post
is this only me or farmtown is getting worse? it takes forever to load and it looks like going back to the start of farmtown, you work on the farm then you reload and all your work is gone, your will have to harvest and plant all over again, it looks like we go back to 2009. if they not do nothing about this i guess i will leave meaning stop farming
Hi isamarie

We do not have reports about the issues you are having.

Are you working from Facebook or from the Website?

If it is from Facebook, are you entering the game using a saved link in your computer?
If so, it could be corrupted.
Please load Facebook and click in the game icon in the left side of your home page.

Or you can click in the buttons above the forum pages.

Also, be sure that your browser is up to date and check if there is an update for your computer system.
After an update it is always better to restart your computer.
Old May 08 2023, 01:06 PM

Default preferences

could not find my last question/concern..i lost 2 spots in the shortcut section..when it was first offered there was a way to trade a neighbor spot to put in a shortcut..i had done that but now i have lost that spot and there's no offer to get it back..i would gladly trade my spot as i don'[t need to see myself..it was room enuf for 2 tools i use alot...i have put all the other s back but can't get the other 2..
Old May 08 2023, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
could not find my last question/concern..i lost 2 spots in the shortcut section..when it was first offered there was a way to trade a neighbor spot to put in a shortcut..i had done that but now i have lost that spot and there's no offer to get it back..i would gladly trade my spot as i don'[t need to see myself..it was room enuf for 2 tools i use alot...i have put all the other s back but can't get the other 2..

Hi barbara nixon

Your post was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6546050

We usually move posts to official threads, when you cant find your posts and the possible responses, please follow the instructions given in this thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

I will move this post to the official thread shortly.
Old May 10 2023, 12:40 PM

Default autoclickers

Has the usage of auto clickers been revised? I read the post concerning ths use of them that was released a long time ago, which mentioned that as long as the clicking speed was comparable to the speed of which a human could click that it would be ok to use them.
Old May 10 2023, 01:43 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Has the usage of auto clickers been revised? I read the post concerning ths use of them that was released a long time ago, which mentioned that as long as the clicking speed was comparable to the speed of which a human could click that it would be ok to use them.
Hi rockcandymountain,

No the criteria has not changed but the other part that can mean needing to change the speed an auto clicker is set at is this:

The actual limit will be based on the current stability of the game and will change without notice. If we see the game is functioning normally, the restrictions will be very light, if the game is getting affected due to the use of automated systems, the restrictions will be more severe.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding