Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 25 2014, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
Just got this as I was fishing for someone. Never represented that I had a turbo. I play this game for fun and distraction. See no need for this behavior. Have been playing since top level was 36

TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: HOECOEM YU DOTNHAVE A TURBO*
TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: I WOULD JHAVE NEVER PICKER YU IF I KNEW*
TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: HELLO ARE YU STUPID OR WHAT*
TURBO,12BI,10BICOMBINE: GET OUT OF HERE STUPID*
* Joining Room ...
* Entered Room.
* Connecting to town mainframe (WF3
Hi SusieB,
You can block this person if you encounter them again. If this was in the chat look to the left of the Chat box for the circle with the crossbar in it and click on that. If it was in the ingame messages the same symbol is in the lower left corner. Since this was not sexual abuse we ask that you block them rather than report them which is the red flag.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2014, 07:12 PM

Hello, maybe someone can help me. I've hired the same person a few times and the last couple of times she hasn't received any bonus coins. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is it because she's on my "buddy" list? I'm really confused!! Any help you can give me would be appreciated. I've worked numerous farms and always received the bonus. Thank you!! I've hired her from the Marketplace and from the Inn; doesn't seem to make a difference. I've even hired her from my own farm.

Last edited by KnittyGirl; Nov 27 2014 at 07:24 PM.
Old Nov 27 2014, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Hello, maybe someone can help me. I've hired the same person a few times and the last couple of times she hasn't received any bonus coins. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is it because she's on my "buddy" list? I'm really confused!! Any help you can give me would be appreciated. I've worked numerous farms and always received the bonus. Thank you!! I've hired her from the Marketplace and from the Inn; doesn't seem to make a difference. I've even hired her from my own farm.
Hi KnittyGirl,
I am sorry but neighbors and buddies do not get the bonus chest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2014, 10:30 PM

Thank you so much for answering this!!! I had a feeling that was the case. I love the Forum!! Thanks again!!!!
Old Dec 03 2014, 10:22 AM

Default Just a general observation

This may seem petty but it is keeping me from sending some a very nasty reply to a message, so you get to hear the nice version.

I am a nice person and a polite farmer. I really am. I try to hire people solo and finish all the work I am given. Occasionally I do end up hiring more than one person because of lagging response time. When that happens I do NOT need a note telling me never hire me again unless it is solo. How about I NEVER HIRE YOU Again? GRRRRRRRRR. Rant over. Thanks for listening.
(and for the record, I had nineteen farms FULL Of work)
Old Dec 03 2014, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luveblues View Post
This may seem petty but it is keeping me from sending some a very nasty reply to a message, so you get to hear the nice version.

I am a nice person and a polite farmer. I really am. I try to hire people solo and finish all the work I am given. Occasionally I do end up hiring more than one person because of lagging response time. When that happens I do NOT need a note telling me never hire me again unless it is solo. How about I NEVER HIRE YOU Again? GRRRRRRRRR. Rant over. Thanks for listening.
Hi Luveblues,
I moved your post to the thread for discussion on hiring.
Old Dec 03 2014, 10:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by luveblues View Post

aren't you glad they made that nice ignore button you can use from the message s)he sent you!
Old Dec 08 2014, 09:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Question about workers

When you hire someone to harvest and plow a crop .. and harvest trees ... If they leave and do not harvest the trees , does that make them loose their pay and bonus crops ? Or do they still collect on what they harvested ??
I make an effort to hire only 1 person per farm and tonite I had a person that harvest/plowed the crop , but left me a note that they don't do trees ...
Kinda irritated me since I figure if I hire you to harvest a huge farm of acorn squash you could harvest the row of trees I plant around the edge of my farms .. They are only 4 or 5 deep not a lot to harvest I'd think ...
Old Dec 08 2014, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
When you hire someone to harvest and plow a crop .. and harvest trees ... If they leave and do not harvest the trees , does that make them loose their pay and bonus crops ? Or do they still collect on what they harvested ??
I make an effort to hire only 1 person per farm and tonite I had a person that harvest/plowed the crop , but left me a note that they don't do trees ...
Kinda irritated me since I figure if I hire you to harvest a huge farm of acorn squash you could harvest the row of trees I plant around the edge of my farms .. They are only 4 or 5 deep not a lot to harvest I'd think ...
Hi Tuckertbnc,
If this was all for 1 farm then yes they lose the bonus chest, because they didn't finish the job. They do collect the regular amount for what they did though which would be coins and per centage of the crop.
Old Dec 08 2014, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
if I dont want to do trees and someone hires to me harvest and plow and harvest trees I decline the job but yeah kind of backfires on them as it means they lose out on the bonus.