Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 11:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Tofu in vegetarian restaurant

I just bought a vegetarian restaurant for my farm.Where do I get the tofu I need for the chocolate mousse?
Old Oct 15 2011, 11:08 AM

Default orange sprinkler problems

Since I don't have time to go through all the posts to find out if someone posted this, I'm confused, I haven't used it yet, however my trees already show that they have been watered so that means when I use it later to irrigate my stuff, it's not going to cut those times in half, that's not fair if I haven't used it yet.
Old Oct 15 2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cem251 View Post
Since I don't have time to go through all the posts to find out if someone posted this, I'm confused, I haven't used it yet, however my trees already show that they have been watered so that means when I use it later to irrigate my stuff, it's not going to cut those times in half, that's not fair if I haven't used it yet.
This is my biggest issue with the red sprinkler. It shouldn't matter if another player has watered my farm. I should be able to use the red sprinkler to cut the grow times even if it doesn't increase the watering. Because it works this way people working your farm (and they DON'T have to be neighbors or friends!) have a direct impact on your play and you have no control of it.
Old Oct 15 2011, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehstn View Post
This is my biggest issue with the red sprinkler. It shouldn't matter if another player has watered my farm. I should be able to use the red sprinkler to cut the grow times even if it doesn't increase the watering. Because it works this way people working your farm (and they DON'T have to be neighbors or friends!) have a direct impact on your play and you have no control of it.
If that's the case I feel like I wasted fc in order to irrigate my trees, but I will use it to irrigate my farms and will find out if it changes the times of my trees that will have been harvested today.
Old Oct 15 2011, 11:21 AM

I like the new gifting system. Very handy!
Old Oct 15 2011, 11:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Smart View Post
I just bought a vegetarian restaurant for my farm.Where do I get the tofu I need for the chocolate mousse?
you can get that from the food preserves factory (if you click the arrow it will tell you where you can get it from )
Old Oct 15 2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehstn View Post
Just noticed that with this new update I can't sort friends to send gifts to by using my facebook lists. NOT GOOD!!
You can........I thought the same thing you did, but there is an arrow to the left now with a drop down that allows sorting
Old Oct 15 2011, 12:00 PM

Thank you Raul!!
Too bad I have to take the computer to the shop today to see if I can get a new fan controller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Terrible!
Where are LEVELS, LEVELS, LEVELS??!!
We NEED levels!
I have over 2.5 million XP over the max for level 260 and I wasn't at 260 when that level became available. I maxed out at the last level update very fast and am FAR above that level in XP but those XP are useless!!! When will they be worth something?
Give us 100 or more new levels ASAP.
This is what we need, not new features.
Fed up with frivolous changes when we need FUNDAMENTAL changes.
Can't buy things unless we can level up and you won't let us level up so the new features are totally wasted!
PLEASE - LEVELS!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLewis View Post
I am from Georgia USA so I am an expert on fine BBQ! REAL BBQ is pit fired over hardwood, NOT cooked in an electric oven. If you have not tasted this delicacy....well I feel bad for ya. Come to Georgia sometime and try our BBQ. You will never want to leave!
OMG.....yumm-o. I am very hungry all of a sudden.

Quote:
Kudos to the developers, who must clearly have tasted good Southern BBQ.
They are really knowledgeable, it seems, or at least care very much about researching what they're doing. I was impressed about the ingredients for the Premium Cat food...it has no grains in it, and this is exactly the type of food one of my cats MUST eat as she has a grain allergy.

And OMG YAY! I can now exchange regular gifts for the Halloween stuff!!!
YAAAAAAYY dead trees for my winter decorating!!!!!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)

Last edited by Molly Mew; Oct 15 2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: deleted several roll eyes lol
Old Oct 15 2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luveblues View Post
You can........I thought the same thing you did, but there is an arrow to the left now with a drop down that allows sorting
The drop down does not include lists I have made. I hope they change this!
Old Oct 15 2011, 12:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
The drop down does not include lists I have made. I hope they change this!
Agreed. This is the only thing I don't like about the update. Only certain neighbors want gifts and it used to be very easy because I created a list which could be used when sending gifts. Now I have to sort through all 110 FT neighbors and remember the ~60 that want gifts. Please let us use our lists to send gifts again.
Closed Thread