Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2020, 04:55 PM

Talking Thank you

Thank you SO MUCH for working so hard on solving this problem! I was using the work-around to collect my gifts, but at the one-by-one rate it took some of the fun out of the game. Now I can fully enjoy FT again.
Old Mar 31 2020, 10:35 PM

Raul and devs i want to personally thank you my addiction for this game has become even more impulse the trains are THE BEST ever addition month in month out you guys and girls never fail to make this game so wonderful and if anything ever goes wrong you's are always on the job sometimes we know the problems are out of your hands but you always ensure we are updated 110% of the way a big thank you from us.
Old Apr 01 2020, 04:46 AM

Default Train Boosts

After all the problems having been solved and everything back to normal which was wonderful, I now find that I cannot boost my trains, it comes up saying 'we couldn't find any friends to match this description' and the 'selection' tab does not respond. Just reporting in case others have the same problem. I am using Chrome.
Old Apr 01 2020, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
After all the problems having been solved and everything back to normal which was wonderful, I now find that I cannot boost my trains, it comes up saying 'we couldn't find any friends to match this description' and the 'selection' tab does not respond. Just reporting in case others have the same problem. I am using Chrome.
Edit : It worked perfectly normally on Firefox when I went and tried it ! Looks like a Chrome issue again
Old Apr 01 2020, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Quote:
Edit : It worked perfectly normally on Firefox when I went and tried it ! Looks like a Chrome issue again
Hi barbaraelwart,

Thank you for your report. I'm not inclined to think this is related to the Chrome issues as that can happen without there being any issue with a browser. Usually when that happens, it's a temporary issue retrieving your friends lists. If you haven't already tried, just close the train windows reopen and try the lists again and it will probably correct, or you can just try again later.

As you went to Firefox to try, next time please give Chrome another try and see if it happens again, but this time just close the train or reload and try again in Chrome. If it persists for more than today and only Chrome is doing it, do come back and let us know please.

EDIT TO ADD: Tested boosting 2 trains with Chrome, no issues with it, for me, at this time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 01 2020 at 05:57 AM.
Old Apr 02 2020, 02:21 PM

Smile Thank you!

Thank you so much for fixing the problem with Chrome. Being a Chromebook user I was especially happy the morning I found I could get gifts and post on the wall again.

Thanks so much for all you do! I've played Farm Town since 2009 and it's always the best!

Kathy
Old Apr 04 2020, 02:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thanks raul & team, after 9 months i can use chrome again, without out using the fb game thing, appreciate it very much
Old Apr 05 2020, 02:13 PM

Where is the Easter stuff

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Apr 05 2020, 04:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the idea of the reduced time for the trains to return, but am getting miffed by the amount of train boosts I receive that have been boosted already and miffed by the amount of people posting on their time lines "If you want to sent train boosts to all your neighbours, leave me out or I will remove you" You need now to restrict the amount of boosts sent out to the amount allowed by the train and no more for say 18 hours??
Old Apr 05 2020, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Love the idea of the reduced time for the trains to return, but am getting miffed by the amount of train boosts I receive that have been boosted already and miffed by the amount of people posting on their time lines "If you want to sent train boosts to all your neighbours, leave me out or I will remove you" You need now to restrict the amount of boosts sent out to the amount allowed by the train and no more for say 18 hours??
Hi Grumpdad,
I am sorry, but we can control how people play. With the increased boosts and the train manager you might want to check your My Requests more often to check for train boost requests. If you have a suggestion on how to change the way trains are done please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them for the developers to view.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread